[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best ways to win internet debates,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What are some of the best ways to win internet debates, especially on youtube?
>>
>>17511363
Bump
>>
Don't engage in them.
>>
if you're wrong: they know you're wrong and you're just too dumb to realize it

if you're right: they know you're right and will never submit
OR they're too dumb to realize it

your answer:
>>17511407
>>
>>17511363
Internet debates are actually about assertion of dominance, not about finding out what's right and what's wrong. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>17511521
>>17511433
>>17511407
You guys are all right. Whenever I start Bringing hard facts that's when they start beating around the bush with their answers or don't reply at all. I noticed that if I'm debating with more people siding with me then we win, even if they opposing side has some pretty strong arguments
>>
Debates are bullshit my friend, mostly in internet, but also in real life, it's just about claiming what you think as right, not even analyzing what the other person says. Even if he's right, it's still bullshit and you're right in any circumstance, that's the problem with real world, everyone is so obsessed with "saying the truth" that instead of helping eachother to find the truth, they stay in that putrid cage screaming at eachother like the monkeys they are, just in order to be able to say "I WAS RIGHT" as you just proved in here.

Now tell me, asides from wasting your time and getting some nice ego, what's the point of "debating" on internet?
>>
>>17511433
>>17511521
>>17511803
Be careful OP, these people are talking about squabbles, not debates. A debate is where both sides bring their strongest points to a discussion and calmly talk through why they disagree so both parties walk away with a more well rounded opinion of the two sides.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.