[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bi girlfriend wants to talk about having a threeway with another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
bi girlfriend wants to talk about having a threeway with another girl, all I really know yet is she doesn't want me to directly have sex with the other girl which really is fine with me.

anyone out there with advice on pitfalls, boundary suggestions, tips, etc?
>>
>>17511324
>Let's have a threeway where you don't have sex

Sounds fair.
>>
>>17511349
>fair

there's still two naked women in the room, can't really complain. I also assume there's a chance that limitation will change if she can feel comfortable with me in that context.
>>
>>17511400
If you're okay being a literal cuck then that's on you.
>>
Anyone got that image from when that anon got a lesbian to have a threesome with his gf, but only he got cuked because they never let him have sec with them.

His GF and the lesbian started meeting up and his gf got fisted and laughed at her bf.
>>
>>17511405
seems more like the precise reverse of being a cuck but ok pal

>>17511410
cautionary maymays, post em

its unlikely in the extreme that my gf will leave me over this but if that's the case then she was a shit girlfriend in the first place and I'll just go get another one, seems like a non-problem to me
>>
>>17511324
You say your gf wont let u have sex with the other girl. Does that include bjs?

If u can fuck her face, id go for it
>>
>>17511442
By "precise reverse" you mean that you think your girlfriend is finding someone for YOU to have sex with?

I'm not sure how you made this awesome leap in logic, because she's finding someone for HER to have sex with, a person with whom she doesn't want you to have sex.

>>17511324
>anyone out there with advice on pitfalls, boundary suggestions, tips, etc?

Your girlfriend wants to have sex with another person, and the only reason you're there in the guise of a three-way is so that her having sex with someone else is acceptable to you.
>>
File: Lawful good.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful good.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>17511410
Lol I remember that one. That guy got so screwed.

>>17511442
>I'm going to watch my girlfriend have sex with someone else.

Sounds pretty cucky to me.
>>
>>17511460
I'll clear that up in the conversation to follow, good question.

>>17511466
>>17511476
well I guess I'll just have to suffer through the lesbianism somehow I guess, gosh, glad you guys are here to tell me what a chump I am
>>
>>17511488
Anytime OP. We're here for you whenever you want to disregard our advice or waste perfectly good dubs.
>>
>>17511493
what was the advice, again? Other than calling me a cuck.

check em
>>
i'm not memeing when I say this, but OP you need to GTFO right now.

shes asking your permission to cheat on you. This is a slippery slope my friend, very dangerous.

also
> all I really know yet is she doesn't want me to directly have sex with the other girl
????????????

that should be all the proof you need man, this bitch is a lesbo and doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, no matter what she says
>>
Get something out of it, or your girlfriend is going to be full blown lesbian in a few months, and you're going to be jerking off.

At least bargain for a double blowjob.
>>
File: 1468592621905.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1468592621905.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
I had gf proposing me a threesome with another girl, but I'd be the only one fucking her.

I had literal female cuck.

Never agreed for that.
In the end she cucked me behind my back.

>mfw we broke up after that and I've been refusing it all this time
>>
>>17511488
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17511504
>that should be all the proof you need man, this bitch is a lesbo and doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, no matter what she says

No, she's just insecure that I'll like the other girl more (her words). I take it more as her wanting to test the waters first.

None of my comments here should suggest that I'm not 100% in favor of watching her fuck a chick either, mind you, though that's not what's being proposed. I do like me some lesbians.

>>17511510
why does the gun disintegrate, too? wtf
>>
>>17511324
>bi girlfriend
wants to fuck another girl and you can watch so since she swings both ways what if she asked to fuck a guy and you watch. No touching
>>
>>17511536
man you're hopeless ofc shes gonna lie to you and tell you that shes " just insecure" shes not gonna fuckin tell you that she wants to make you her beta-provider while she goes and lesbos it up with Stacy

but whatever man don't take my advice I'm just some guy on the internet
>>
>>17511555
I'm some guy on the internet with trips tho
>>
>>17511548
not into dudes, so no.

>>17511555
nice trips, I guess I won't take your advice, as you posted. Praise kek!
>>
>>17511442

The best trick is to get this whole process started just a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving... you'll want your cuck shed space to be all set for Black Friday discounted furnishings.
>>
>>17511583
perfect. what should I furnish it with?
>>
>>17511603

You'll probably want a bean bag chair, maybe one of those "Coexist" bumper stickers and maybe a t-shirt that tells various feminists that you are a reliable ally.
>>
>>17511324
I mean, if you're just gonna watch your girlfriend fucking another girl, is that really a threesome?
>>
>>17511536
>she's just insecure that I'll like the other girl more (her words).
that shows she is not ready to have a threesome. Don't do it, it will destroy your relationship.
>>
>>17511619
all she really said was she wants me to shove her face in a girl's pussy while I fuck her but that she doesn't want me to fuck the other girl because she doesn't think she'd be able to handle it. Low on details right now, we said we'd talk about it again. I think it sounds like a threeway but what the hell do I know

>>17511612
what if I don't like bean bag chairs?
>>
>>17511638
>>17511638
I dunno man, seems like a lot of risk to your relationship with not a lot of reward, but I guess if you're into it then YOLO or whatever the kids say these days
>>
>>17511638

You'll like them if she tells you to like them... at the rate you're going, you'll be calling both of them "Mistress" by Halloween anyway.
>>
>>17511575
not saying you would fuck the guy but since she fucks boys and girls why say no if she wanted to blow a guy while you fuck her? Same shit for her
>>
>>17511324
Why not just as they fuck each other, if it's a problem with either of them?
>>
>>17511650
>>17511637
see these seem like fair criticisms. But if we can't navigate this shit and stay together - when we're both already into it - how are we gonna handle tougher shit in the future?

>>17511662
because I'm not interested in it? What's the confusion there?
>>
>>17511725
>if we cant handle fucking a girl together, how can we deal with the bigger stuff

Do you actually read what you type? That is fucking retarded.
>>
>>17511755
explain it to me then because I'm retarded. do you mean that sex is the biggest thing possible?
>>
I'm not OP, but I'm just chiming in to say I'd be 100% down to fuck my girl while she eats another girls' pussy - even if I wasn't "allowed" to fuck the other girl.
>>
this is fine if your girl is just a thot
>>
>>17511324
Sounds like you're caught between a rock and a hard place here OP.

On one hand, she wants to experiment with women, on the other hand, she doesn't want you to experiment with another woman.

First and foremost, this is completely unfair to you. How is it fair that you get to see your gf fucked by someone else (regardless of sex), and yet you yourself are not given that same courtesy? That's kinda not okay, and it establishes a tone for the rest of the relationship that she can just pretty much do whatever, and you can't.

On that same point, she's probably going to experiment regardless of your permission. She's giving you that option now, to preserve the relationship OR just give her an out if you ever catch her with another woman and she can say "well I gave you the option!"

On that same token, if you want to take anything good out of it, the fact that she doesn't want to see you with another woman means that she cares about you enough that she really would get jealous, which says something.

Unfortunately, there's really not too much of a way around this. I personally would suggest that you not be a cuck and stand up for yourself. Only really give in if you feel like you're being treated fairly (i.e get equal dibs on the third person). If she never becomes okay with that, then I wouldn't budge.

On that same note, you should consider respecting yourself a little more in the future. You have feelings too, regardless of how inconsiderate she is being.
>>
>>17511908
I'm with your logic there but I just don't agree with the assumptions made. I'm just not insecure about her fucking a girl, I don't feel threatened by it and frankly it sounds pretty hot watching two girls fuck right underneath my dick- so given that I'm getting something out of it, it doesn't seem unfair or self-disrespecting.
>>
>>17511945
then I don't understand why you even made the thread other than to try and brag about watching two women go at each other. Why, I don't know that either.
>>
>>17511945

If you're so confident, why did you bother creating the thread?
>>
>>17511971
because he's not. he's trying way too hard and another guy that has no balls and willing to roll over for any want or whim a women suggest. She's lays down the rules and he gets to go along for her ride. It's the same mental gymnastics cuckolds use to convince themselves they are offering their wife or gf and they are in control when the opposite is the truth. The women rule.
>>
>>17511945
yeah why the fuck did you make this thread if all you wanted to hear was " go get em tiger you're such a man for watching two girls have sex :D "

it seems you had your mind made up to be a cuck from the start
>>
>>17511997
>>17511996
>>17511971
>>17511968
>anyone out there with advice on pitfalls, boundaries suggestions, tips, etc?

being insecure isn't a pitfall, but that doesn't mean that's the only complication with a threesome. What if she ends up okaying fucking midway through because she's horny and then regrets it after? how the hell do you find a good third? I haven't done this shit before.

I didn't figure y'all would be obsessively focused on dealing with insecurity, I'll just go somewhere else for advice if that's all you can think about here
>>
File: 1419631136241.png (175KB, 302x297px) Image search: [Google]
1419631136241.png
175KB, 302x297px
>>17511499
>>
>>17511781
Same here.

Hell, I'd let my gf fuck another chick if she wanted to experiment a little. Not another dude, though.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>17511499
Checked.

>>17511493 respect the dubs faggot.
>>
>>17512098
>I'd let my gf
what a laugh, you don't let them do anything. They decide and you go along with it willingly or find out it happened behind your back
>>
>>17511996
Not OP, but holy fuck that is some premium projection right there man

Did you crawl in from r9k or pol by any chance?
>>
>>17512109
Big words for a little virgin boy who has probably never seen a vagina in real life except for his mom's ;^)

Back to r9k you go m8
>>
>>17512045
Pretty sure reddit is the go to place for cucking
>>
>>17512113
>>17512119
is that all you guys got. throw out virgin and r9k. Me thinks I hit a nerve. Way too many pussies running around pretending to be men. You're not really doing yourself any favor
>>
>>17512147
>real men are scared of bringing a second girl into bed

that really rings true, wow
>>
>>17512141
sounds good.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (468KB, 1345x800px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
468KB, 1345x800px
OP has officially disregarded our advice. We just shitposting now
>>
>>17512386
frosted butts
>>
holy shit what a cuck
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.