[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're dating a girl and she isn't as into you as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1459887732652.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459887732652.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
If you're dating a girl and she isn't as into you as you are into her, is the relationship doomed to failure?
>>
In my experience, yes.
>>
Based on personal experiences, yeah
>>
i dont know since ive never dated anyone
>>
Yes simple, cant keep a fire going without fuel
>>
>>17510712

not neccessarilly.

first and foremost you should define 'doomed to failure'. no matter what statistic you look at for how many marriages end in divorce, none of them will ever account for the mass number of marriages that are still legally in tact but romantically over.

even the ones who get along still are little more than roommates who bang here and there, partners in life, but not in love in the sense that you can understand or comprehend. your wife basically becomes a sister that you bang, some random permanent fixture that honestly wouldn't be there if there was an easy out.

so with that in mind, what is doomed to failure? is it simply anything that ends in a break up? or as long as you 'get along' even if the romance is gone, is that a failure too?

define that, and then consider just what percentage of relationships get to this point, which is arguably like 99%. very few couples are in love with each other in the same way they were when they were young and about to get married.

all that being said, does it really matter if this one ends early? are you looking to settle down right now or can you just see this one out and see wehre it goes?

and how into you is she not? just cuz you"Re in love and shes still just 'honeymooning' doesn't mean its doomed for failure. some people take time to catch up, or need you to slow down. others simply love to be loved, and are comfortable marrying into that.

there are too many variables.
>>
is it the same case if i love my boyfriend more than he loves me?
>>
well that depends, what makes you think she isn't into you as much as you're into her?
>>
>>17510762
No, women have relationships on easy mode. This is the unfortunate truth.
>>
>>17510798
how do i make my boyfriend cuddle with me longer than 2 minutes then? especially after sex
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.