[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get girls in the club? I can't dance with girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: typical Italian mom.jpg (1MB, 1711x2418px) Image search: [Google]
typical Italian mom.jpg
1MB, 1711x2418px
How to get girls in the club?

I can't dance with girls. I can dance okayish by myself, but I don't know how to, through my body language and eye contact, signal that I want to dance with her.

I think it's a mix of fear of rejection and genuinely not knowing what to do. Many girls were checking me out, some even quite intensely, but I didn't capitalise on that.
>>
It is all about physical attractiveness.

Get /fit/ and wear nice clothes and girls will come up to you, then just talk some shit about yourself like what you do and ask about their life pretend to care, and tell them they are gorgeous.

This will lead to some making out, they after a bit you suggest that you should leave together and then you have sex.

Get wasted so you stop caring, pull girls at the bar or smoking shelter where you can communicate and you stand out it is also an easy way to start a conversation ask them for a cigarette even if you dont smoke.
>>
>>17510402
>How to get girls in the club?
club is the simplest place to get girls, I doubt any answer is gonna help you if you have to ask this
>>
I do it one of two ways. Only two ways that have ever worked for me.

1. Nothing. I've sat by myself with a drink just vibing to the music and have had girls come up and grab my hand and pull me into the dance floor

2. Just walk up and look them in the eye and signal you want to move in closer. They'll either wave you off or let you dance. If they do just put a hand on a hip and have fun man
>>
File: vvv.jpg (335KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vvv.jpg
335KB, 576x1024px
>>17510419
Fine that's me. I'm not a bodybuilder but I have a slim, toned body and dress decently.
>>17510438
maybe i'm just hopeless because it doesn't feel easy
>>
>>17510487
Lmao I'm a turd compared to you in looks dawg and I still walk to the middle of the dance floor and turn up and attract women. Just go have fun it'll happen for ya bud
>>
>>17510454
>>17510419
I've never had a girl come up to me (I've only been out a few times yet though). I tried to come up and look her in the eyes but it just came off awkardly. As I said I'm pretty awkard and held down by the fear of rejection.
>>
>>17510517
Most girls who go there are either just there to have fun or are after the exact same thing you are. Don't worry about rejection you really won't see any of these girls again. (unless you become a frequent club goer to the same places)
It's not like you are asking her on a date. Just get close and they'll know what you are trying to do. 50/50 chance. If you DO get to dance with them just go with the flow and the music. Whenever a song ends and the hype dies down it's your chance to introduce/buy them a drink

VOILA!
>>
>>17510454
Same for me. The first time I was in a club I was a bit pissed off (introverted and bored), and drunk. A girl had taken my seat at one of those circular booth things, so I decided I'd just go sit there anyway. Sat next to her and probably boxed her in. She must have thought I liked her and started making out with me, her friends left.
>>
I don't know man

I'm the biggest guy around

270 5'9

i have charm, and wit

I'm the funny guy to be around
no shortage of pussy and females I even have two ltr in the works
>>
>>17510487
kek low test
>>
>>17510537
Yeah you really just have to get out there and this stuff happens. Alcohol calls for fun
>>
>>17510419
>"hey can I have a smoke?"
>"sure anon"
>*puts in pocket*
>>
File: obama-smoking[1].jpg (20KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
obama-smoking[1].jpg
20KB, 400x281px
>>17510641
>>
>>17510539

Oh man, I'm envious. Im 6 foot, 215lbs and I always get rejected for being too fat. Good on you man, you must be super charismatic.
>>
>>17510772
I'm 6'3 225 but I've lost 80 pounds. I feel fat but people assure me i'm not anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.