[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone actually want a jealous and needy girlfriend as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1472355203062.jpg (57KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472355203062.jpg
57KB, 720x372px
does anyone actually want a jealous and needy girlfriend as a positive quality or do i need to chang to find someone to love me?
>>
>>17510309
Damaged people will tell you all day that you're perfect. So in that regard, yeah, you can find someone who will love you.

But that also means you both will destroy one another beyond repair, and both of you will be hurt physically, mentally or most likely, both.

If that sounds decent to you, then go for it.
>>
>>17510309
>does anyone actually want a jealous and needy girlfriend
Yes
>as a positive quality
No
>do i need to change
Yes
>to find someone to love me?
No
>>
>>17510315
why would we hurt each other? i think i would be happy in a relationship with a guy who wants to spend as much time with me as i do with him.
i'd be ok going every where together.
>>
>>17510377
i would find a needy guy a positive because he would need me as much as i need him. isn't there a guy who thinks the same?
>>
What is problem with someone who is needy but not jealous?

My gf trusts me 100%, but can be needy a lot of the time. Not in the sense of wanting things but she can get a bit upset if i am distant to her.
>>
>>17510377
how can i change then? i feel like I'm forcing myself to behave better while still feeling awful and depressed. why should i be worried and upset all the time with a guy who wants to party and only see me once a week?

i can't chage my brain to think "i would love some alone time without him and this is normal"
i just pretend i feel that way for him
>>
>>17510385
yes
this is exactly how i feel about women
>>
someone else who is very insecure, possessive and controlling might see a clinger as a positive

but it still won't be.
>>
>>17510490
This, but it's not going to be worth it. You're guaranteed to come out hurt, and she will too.

t. Insecure loser
>>
NO.

Been there, when I was young and dumb(er).

Look, being clingy and desiring codependency is a death sentence on a medium-length timeline.

Being jealous and needs hurts a healthy relationship because, among other things, it tends to come with attendant baggage. Jealousy comes from either reasonable beliefs or irrational beliefs. If you walk in already knowing you tend to be jealous and needy, you're projecting your needs on the other person right away- it's HARD to make someone unhappy happy. It's not actually possible for more than a very short while at a time. It takes too much out of the giver, leaving them empty spiritually, and the idea that it can be a two way street, each filling the others' need for happiness, plain doesn't work.
You need to be happy yourself to give and receive the gift of love with another, and keep things in harmony. Dependent and codependent relationships can't work, because there's no harmony.

So no, OP, you need to grow up and fix whatever's hurting you. Like attracts like, too and that's bad.

As I said, I was there once. I know. Thank God I didn't marry. When I addressed my own life and became a happier, more fulfilled person, I almost immediately attracted my wife into my orbit. Had a met her a few years earlier, no chance in hell would we have built a life and family together.

Fix your shit.
>>
>>17510309
no, anon. no one in their right mind wants that. if youre hot, people will still fuck with you, but it will never end well.
>>
>>17510505
how do i fix it though?
>>
>>17510545
Therapy to work out you issues of why you can't be alone and your dependency issues.you will feel so much better if you do, op.

Were you mistreated or abandoned as a child?
>>
>>17510556
my father was insecure and abusive. my mother had anxiety. i guess it was learned?
>>
>>17510385
>>17510392
Being clingy or needy, or the sentiment of needing a relationship in your life is a sign that you need to work something out. You can only purely love somebody when you're fine with spending time alone. That doesn't mean you have to be alone more than together with someone else. As long as you're incomplete, you only look for a relationship to fill some void space in your heart. You can only fall in love and lead an unfulfilling relationship. You can't rise in love yet because there is something in your soul that needs to be taken care of.
>>
>>17510309
>tfw no jealous/needy gf
>tfw friends complain about their jealous/needy gfs
>tfw no gf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.