[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever gone to prison? Any advice? I'm most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: ps.png (736KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
736KB, 1366x768px
Has anyone here ever gone to prison? Any advice?
I'm most likely going to prison in a year or two. I'm a tiny Asian guy with no muscles or anything. One look at me and you can tell that I don't belong in prison, or can hold my own in a fight. I'm 100% sure that other inmates will take advantage of that fact.

How do I not die?
>>
>>17510302
Learn to fight nigga, you have a year and are doing nothing? It's like you want to be their bitch.
>>
>>17510310
I'll try to bulk up by then, but fighting just isn't in my nature. I'm sure I'll panic and get my shit kicked in regardless.
>>
>>17510302
>Asian guy with no muscles or anything.
You're going to get creampied. A lot.
>>
>>17510347
Then you better make it be your nature, there is no other alternative...
>>
OP can I ask how u ended up in this situation and how long you ll be in there?
If you are in for a minor crime you are not gonna be put with the "that" agressive lads.
And if you are in for a little time you might be put in a cell with anoher guy who s having little time, so no sex related stuff gonna happen to ya.
>>
I'm a cripple and I've done time. Bulk up, read up on anatomy, and get a weapon to defend yourself when you're in there. As for day-to-day, treat people with respect but don't boot-lick or you'll be a bitch. Never lie, cheat, or steal. Make sure you present yourself as an honest little egg roll who just wants to do his time as peacefully as possible but if someone tries to disrupt your peace, take him down publicly.

How long are you going in for and what is the nature of your crime? White collar or CP is my guess (I mean we ARE on 4chan after all.)
>>
>>17510302
Take this time to bulk up.

Asians are a complete minority in prison, and you just have to go completely with your own race. Find whoever else is asian and buddy up.

My brother went in and he also said whites were virtually nonexistent too. We're actually asian and white, but my brother just lied and said he was full white because that is what he looks more like and he has a white last name.

He said right when he got in, black dudes stole his shoes. He had to immediately go with the whites and they helped him out and gave him stuff. Anyone who talked too much to another race was jumped by their own race.

Don't bring phone cards because that's what people got jumped the most for. Write only.

Never say you were jumped by anyone if you were. Tell the guards you fell. If you are caught being a snitch, you get a different colored jumpsuit and are labeled a snitch for the rest of your time.

He said most of the time, guys just read and worked out. You can have family or friends send you books through amazon only (depends on the prison sometimes tho). This is a good way to make friends. People share and pass around books.

Since you're a minority in the prison, it is likely you won't fight as much. My brother said that since there were less than 10 whites within his part of the prison, they hid when the other racial groups fought. However, he said there were lots of fights within the white group. Like one guy was too cool with the mexicans and they jumped him because he'd sit with them at lunch.
>>
>asian
>doesn't know jeet kun do
what
>>
>>17510388
>>17510396
Along with what this guy said, never lie about your charges. Especially if it has anything to do with the mistreating of a woman.

He said there was this one guy who aggrivated stalked his ex and ended up in prison, he tried to lie about it, but someone found out. He got the shit beat out of him so badly, and he had to be moved to the sexual predator section of the prison.

Also, if your charge is not any kind of assault, expect to do less than half of your charged time. My brother went in for assault, he even did less than half of his time. He was charged with 2 1/2 years, and only did 8 months.
>>
>>17510410
Seconding the never lie thing. If you did a sex crime, for god's sake transfer to protected custody ASAP. Anything else, just be honest.
>>
>>17510439
Is it easy to get transferred to protected custody? How does it work? Do I just ask the sheriffs? Is there some kind of special condition? Could I stay in PC the entire time there?
>>
>>17510302
As for money, to not eat the prison food (which is total shit), you'll need a minimum of 30 dollars per week to live off ramen.
>>
>>17510443
I don't think I can eat, to be honest. I spent time in jail and all the bigger inmates kept telling me to give them my food. I knew what'd happen if I didn't so I did that, I barely ate anything for the week until I got bailed out.
>>
>>17510444
Jesus, that never happened to me. But everyone would fight over the peanut butter and I just gave mine up. People used it as currency.
>>
>>17510444
was that in the central jail or in a prison? Central jail was 10x more crazy than the low security prison I was at. If anyone stole from someone like that, it'd lead to race fights.
>>
>>17510449
Yeah, people used food as currency there too.

>>17510452
I don't really know the difference, between anything. I just know it was a jail. It was called somethingsomething detention center. All the inmates were saying that prison is much, much worse though so I'm pretty scared.
>>
>>17510302
>>most likely going to prison in a year or two

Okay, so you've got a whole year, maybe two to bulk up?! Fucking go to /fit/ and add some muscle. Take a year's worth of self defense classes.

Why the fuck do you think you're going to prison that far in the future that you can't change shit now and not get locked up?
>>
>>17510396
Do Asians really just group up? It might be different in jail but when I was there, I found one or two Asian guys, but they kept to themselves. They also looked like hard criminals, while I just looked like a soft spongecake. I don't think they would've talked to me, probably beat me up or something.

Thanks a lot for the advice though, I appreciate it.

>>17510410 too. I appreciate the advice.
I'm not too sure about not lying about my charges though. I feel like it'd be much better for me to keep it to myself, despite what you said.

I just hope I don't go at all, I really can't last in prison.
>>
>>17510302
>Im most likely going to prison in an year
>not running away from the country

Why?
>>
>>17510474
Bond probably. I'd stay too if leaving meant my parents lost their house or some shit like that.
>>
>>17510440
I figured as much...

I was in a different boat than you are, Chester. Being so extremely disabled, they put me in by default and shunted me to the medical pod for my year in. The others weren't really open about how they got there and I wasn't too inclined to ask.

My guess is just to keep pestering them until they transfer you.
>>
>>17510470
>I'm not too sure about not lying about my charges though. I feel like it'd be much better for me to keep it to myself, despite what you said.

People will ask and you have to tell. If you seem suspicious, they will find out. My brother went in for drunkenly punching a police man. But he probably didn't tell it that way. While the charge remained the same. My brother said he was pulled over, arrested for fucked up reason, and the police claimed he was resisting and assaulting. This way, it seemed like my brother wasn't the drunken loser he was at the time of arrest. See, the charge stayed the same, but my brother spruced up the story to save his own ass.

From what my brother told me, it appears that prisoners do have a moral hierarchy despite being prisoners. At the top of the list is doing anything to women or children. The rest is general manly stuff. Don't lie. Don't steal. Respect people.
>>
>>17510439
why are sex crimes such a big deal? can fucking prisoners really be so hypocritical as to white knight in a place that's filled with guys anyways?

i don't know shit about the prison system or anything though, so maybe people who have committed crimes of a sexual nature can end up with people who haven't done such terrible shit, but it's honestly disgusting to imagine murdering psychopaths targeting rapists or pedophiles or something as if they're any better being an actual thing that happens
>>
>>17510302
You better get yo ass in minimum security somehow.
>>
>>17510498
Chesters die... if they're lucky. Sad but true.
>>
>>17510498
Because it's a method of rationalization.

Something every single one of them can agree on is 'worse' than their crime. All of them can say 'well at least I didn't touch little boys like dem catholics. Why if one of them ever got in here, I'd just shank him like a pig.'

Rationalization gives them the means of saying they don't belong there. It gives them a moral ground to fight back, even though they might've stabbed sixteen people with a wooden stake and fucked every single hole they made, at least they aren't a chester, right?
>>
>>17510497
What do I do then if I can't lie, but it's a charge that inmates will be hostile to me for?
>>
>>17510515
Bulk up motherfucker.

You still haven't told us why you're going to jail in such a long time in the first place. Wheels of justice turn slow and all, but not that slow. Explain your shit.
>>
>>17510515
What exactly did you do? Rape is better than child diddling. I need to know so I can give you the right advice.
>>
>>17510521
Yea, dude, just say it and we can help. We're on an anonymous board.
>>
>>17510515
You are going to get so fucked.
You don't want to learn how to fight and want to lie to people with trust issues; what kinda world do you live? You are going to prison and don't want to do anything to help yourself?
You don't even want to say why yoi are going to jail here, anonymously...
>>
>>17510521
I'm not saying I did anything, I just want to know, what advice would you give to someone who was lied to by a girl about her age?
>>
>>17510498
In minimum security prisons, it's likely men charged with the more minor assault or drug related crimes. Like this guy said, >>17510511
they think they do not belong with molesters and crazies.

A lot of them are dads, brothers, uncles, and have been already weeded out from the people who assault women. Lots of them are hispanics or backs that would never lay a finger on their hardworking moms and have guilt for not being good fathers. When they see a man come in that has no respect for women or children, they beat on them because it reinforces their moral compass, and eases the guilt that "at least I'm not such a pussy that I have to molest kids or take advantage of women."
>>
>>17510554
So you've been charged with statutory rape?

Even if you were lied to, youre still under a sex crime and should go to protected custody.

It is likely that they will not care. If you say she was lying, they will think you are lying. You need to go to protected custody.
>>
>>17510550
I'm not saying I don't want to learn how to fight and I want to lie. I just don't know if I can change the kind of person I am by then to be able to fight and not feel massive guilt over hurting someone even if they hurt me first, but I guess I can try. I don't want to lie either, but I don't want to get shanked for telling the truth.

I'm not saying what I did because I just want to be cautious, my life is messed up enough, I don't want to make any more mistakes, y'know? What if this is somehow, by some wild chance, pinned back to me and somehow used against me? I don't know how but I'd rather be cautious.
>>
>>17510576
No, that isn't my charge, but alright.
>>
>>17510554
Nigga this board is anonymous, you can drop the won't tell us anything shit.

Long as you don't get specific about where you are, your info or hers, you can say pretty much any shit you want.

That said, what state are you in and how old are you. How old is she? This matters because in some states you won't even be in any trouble if your age is close enough to hers or if she's close enough to the age of consent.

You are probably freaking out over nothing.
>>
>>17510577
Yeah and you don't say what happened and get wrong advice or advice that doesn't apply to you at all...
>>
>>17510590
There's a pretty big age gap, about 7-8 years, so I don't know.

>>17510592
Alright, point taken.
>>
>>17510600
And how old is she actually?

Follow up, why do you think you'll be caught for it?
>>
>>17510608
Same poster. Her age matters here. If you're 18 and she's 10, you can expect some hard time. If she's 16 and you're 24, that's not so bad, just be honest about it.

Why are you in? Bitch told me she was 18, she's 16.
>>
>>17510600
You have to think about how your charge will look to prisoners.

Worse comes to worst: Here's what's gonna happen. Someone will find out your charge, you get badly jumped, the inmates will demand to have you moved. The guards move you.

However, this will be if your charge comes up as a sex crime. If you have something like "aggrivated assault" or "battery" you can twist the story to fit the charge. But if it has anything like 'lewd acts with a child under 14' you're gonna get moved. Hopefully you can avoid the general population ward and go straight to protective custody.

In court, I'd suggest asking for protective custody if it is a sex crime, then you can likely avoid being beaten.
>>
>>17510608
>>17510618

13 or 14. I already got caught, just waiting on the court dates now.

I know I messed up bad. That's what I get for trusting people I guess.

>>17510622
I already know how it'll look to prisoners, I had a taste of it when i was in jail. Big part of the reason why I came here looking for advice on how not to die, guess protective custody is the safest bet. That keeps people away from the other inmates, right?
>>
>>17510590
I mean, it's not truely anon though. If he drops something here, a confession maybe, that can be used against him in court uncle sam can dig it up. And especially if he's involved in a "child" sex case, his internet usage will be monitored.
>>
>>17510628
Bro, I'm sorry no fucking 13 year old looks like an adult. Did she tell you she was 18, because youre a fucking moron for believing it.
>>
>>17510628
>That keeps people away from the other inmates, right?
All I know about protective custody is that you are put with others in protective custody. All the people with sex crimes stay together. You wear a different suit that identifies you as a person with a sex crime. You eat and go outside at different times, you are more heavily guarded.
>>
>>17510632
He hasn't admitted to shit. Just told us what he's charged with. Any half competent lawyer will have this thrown out.
>>
>>17510638
>>17510638
Not OP, but that's not always true bro. My cousin turned 12 and was constantly being hit on by grown men in public. She looked like a young 20 something from the moment puberty hit.
>>
>>17510302
>I'm most likely going to prison in a year or two
what the fuck for lol
>>
>>17510660
What race are you

Op watch the night of and read call of the wild by Jack London
>>
>>17510628

Initial advice still stands. Go to
/fit/ and learn how to eat and lift to bulk up. A year will be hard, but 2 years is plenty of time to get buff. You get big enough and you might never have to fight anyone, get by on intimidation alone.

Also, get a close haircut. Eliminates a grapple point in a fight.

And for fucks sake, learn to fight. Take a defense class or two at your local community college.
>>
>>17510671
White as snow. Cousin is an outlier, most of the time I'd agree with your statement. Still though man, she did professional modelling from age 12 to 24. Dead serious when I say grown men hit on her (of all races) when she was still 12 years old.
>>
>>17510638
That's not true at all, at least not in the states anyways.
>>
>>17510671
My cousin also had an insanely good body from a young age

She still looked pretty young because of her face though but she really wasn't so far off from looking like she was of age and she was 13-14 when I first noticed how hot she had become
>>
>>17510714
My sister looks like she's 12 but she's 23 now. She's got the craziest baby face I ever saw
>>
>>17510652
I know, I'm just explaining why his apprehension for talking too much about it is justified. Any lawyer would also tell their client to not say a fucking word about anything even in the slightest to do with their case to anyone.
>>
>>17510711
>>17510660
Big tits does not = adult looking. I was rocking DD's since I was 12 and if you looked past them for even a second you'd see I was still a child.
Plus looks aside, you can tell easily if you talk to a chick for longer than 20 seconds if she's that young.
>>
>>17510912
Sorry for your back, Kat.
>>
Pre-jail
>Get some muscle, more than muscle, get some raw power and try to look as intimidating as possible
>Lose fear to punch and get punched, or you break your nose or they break your ass, i suggest learning to box/kickboxing/muay thai/self defence or something releated,, anything alike helps, also start randomn street fights 1v1, pick up your targets so it's a fair fight (and non death-risk)
In-Jail
>Most important rule of supervivence: Always think and analyze.
>Once you are inside, start a fight with the first guy that picks on you, be sure that he's not in any gang

I could give you a hundred of tips op, but that's not the point, as long as you follow the "Rule" you should be fine, remember that you're caged with animals, don't be as stupid as them, outsmart them, control them.
>>
>>17511702
This advice will get you killed, OP.
>>
File: 1373668420427.gif (2MB, 482x344px) Image search: [Google]
1373668420427.gif
2MB, 482x344px
>>17510302
OP you just need to get the fuck out of the country
Flee to a place with no extradition treaties with your country (look it up)

Sell literally everything you don't just HAVE to have with you (read: want to keep too much to sell), turn it all into paper money, then get on a boat or plane if your water locked, and if not then just drive over the border
>>
>>17513168
Give up ever seeing your friends and family ever again and gain a fugitive status as well as a myriad or related charges over what is likely to be a 4 to 6 year sentence from which there is a high probability of early release due to good behavior, first time offender and time served?!

/adv/ is so full of retards it makes my back teeth hurt.

OP talk to a lawyer about an appeal. Don't forfeit your bond, shit will be fine.

Put on some muscle and learn to keep your mouth shut. Don't lie to anyone, but don't volunteer information either.
>>
File: 23523.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
23523.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>17513280
The US is such shit anyways that if I was faced with years in prison there'd be literally 0 reason to stick around anymore

Right now I can go to college, party, hang out with people, try to get laid

In prison there is nothing to do, all day, everyday, from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every month, every year
You'd have to deal with shit tier food and drinks, constantly having to play mind games and worry about getting attacked, and always have to listen to people being loud, banging on shit when your trying to sleep, and on and on

Try sitting in your room for an entire day, but keep all electronics turned off and you aren't allowed to eat anything but whatever they give in prison

If you get lucky you get a book
So fuck that, I was held in prison for not even a full 24 hours, slept through most of it, was in "transfer" or "holding" areas for the rest

Probably only spent 6 hours awake and in full on prison

It was fucking horrible and if someone told me that I was faced with 5 years I would just say fuck this shit and leave

There's an entire planet out there and I will not be locked up by this shit tier normie government

>friends and family
Friends are fluid, and I never really got along with my family that much anyways

>bunch of extra charges

So what if I'm already gone and they can't extradite me back
>>
>>17513405
>>17513280
*was in transfer or holding for a large chunk of the rest

It was probably 50% transfer/holding, 25% sleeping, 25% in a cell

And once your in prison, and the magistrate refused to give you bond because she "didn't feel safe doing so", there is literally 0 escape

No way to run away, cant talk your way out, cant even kill yourself if you wanted to unless you somehow pull enough strings to smuggle in a razorblade or something and that would be a terrible way to go

Same with jumping from a higher level balcony or something if you have them, but that might not even kill you

Prison is evil, its horrifying, and I will never ever go back to it again, not even for a few hours

I'd much rather be broke in China or something than be semi-well taken care of in fucking US prison
>>
do ur time and quit being a little bitch

fuck i had literally no one when i went in there. it wasnt bad. i didnt get raped.
>>
sounds like a cool anime
arc 1:training
arc2: prison
etc
>>
>>17510302
OP this is the channel you need to watch. If there's best the advice then it'd from someone whose been through it all. Watch as much as you can and may god be with you.

https://m.youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries
>>
>>17514060
Sorry about the spelling
>>
> USA prisons

Enjoy being raped/shanked for stealing some gummy bears
>>
>>17510302
In no particular order.

Act like a victim? Get treated like one. If you let people slap your ass, take your shit etc they will. Take your physical health seriously, workout.

Nothing is free. Every gift you accept is a loan, with insane interest.

Don't use the name of God in a bad light. No saying "Jesus fucking Christ" or anything like that.

Don't be in there for sex crimes (like raping a woman). If it's a child sex crime your life will be, to say the least, horrible in prison.

There's no such thing as "intention". If you accidentally step on somebody's shoes, it's serious disrespect. Think of a way to make up for it. (Respect gets taken seriously. Don't believe me? Toss some food at somebody's clothing and see what happens to you.)

Remember; these aren't people you can fully reason with (if they made rational decisions they wouldn't even be there in the first place). Remember that.
>>
>>17510302
If you keep your head down and don't cause any problems, you'll be fine. Just be careful who you associate yourself with. Be kind and kindness will come to you. Prison isn't at all like it is on TV.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.