[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 anon got a crush on a 16 y o cutie >we become really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: f30.png (14KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
f30.png
14KB, 460x441px
>18 anon got a crush on a 16 y o cutie
>we become really close, friendzone (obviously)
>Feeling shit i dump her
>Occasionaly we chat or talk
>In the last days when i met her, she stayed with me all the night talking
>She dreamed about us as couple
>Last night she asked "how do we know when we are in love?"
>Later "i don't how to express myself anon, but i'm in platonic love with you"
>She keeps saying that i'm a great person, and i will remembered
What the fuck is happening, what should i do?
Sorry for the long test (First time in this board)
>>
Option A: She really connects with you as a person, loves you as a friend, isn't sexually attracted to you but wants to stay in contact with you. She would be legitimately heartbroken if you stopped talking to her because you're really special to her (just not as a potential mate).

Option B: She feels bad about friendzoning you and will say anything/mildly lead you on and make you think you have a chance at fucking her so that she doesn't feel guilty about friendzoning you or so she can continue to use you as an emotional tampon.

Figure out which one it is and make your decision from there.
>>
>>17510139
I think her feelings are sincere, but i can't figure out why the gaps of month, why she didn't say it earlier and i'm scared about getting a crush on her.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
It can happen, although I don't know if "platonic love" is the best description. Have you ever meet someone you're not sexually attracted to (of the same sex or opposite, doesn't matter) and really like that person, like talking to them and just spending time with them? It's pretty much that, you just like someone as a person, you find them interesting and pleasant.

That being said, you should distance yourself from her, she's not attracted to you sexually or romantically so you'll pretty much just be her guy friend who hears about the boys she likes. Don't torture yourself.
>>
>>17510139
>>17510923
Thanks for your advices. What should i say to her i don't want to be an asshole with "i don't want you as a friend", i enjoy her company but like anon said i'm scared about torturing myself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.