[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What degree of understanding is realistic in romantic relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What degree of understanding is realistic in romantic relationships?

What flaws can you stand in romantic partner and how much each one is logically acceptable?
>>
Is it worth to die alone if nothing matches your standards, because feeling lonely 24/7 is hell
>>
>>17510188
It's weird because I used to feel real shitty about me being a loner.
Now I have a cute and smart gf and I'm feeling shittier due to my jealousy I never knew I had.

It's worse to have a little of something great than nothing at all, because a little of something let's your mind wonder what would have been and not having it all (even inside your own mind) is quite punishing whereas having nothing let's you find your own comfy niche you don't have to step outside of.

Before having a gf I would come from work, shower, enjoy a slow, tasty meal, go out biking, read in the park.
Now when I'm not with my gf myself I feel extremely jealous like something bad is about to happen.

I know I have a broken mind and I'm considering therapy.
>>
You're looking at it the wrong way. Relationships aren't remotely like logical formulas, and it all depends on the people involved. You ask how many flaws someone can take. Well.

Let's say a woman is easily annoyed and quick to be passive aggressive. This bothers you to no end. She's cute enough and you are reasonably compatible. You might leave over this.

Now the woman is a beautiful, vivacious lady who knows how to make you laugh better than anyone else, manages to surprise you with her insight and perspective even after years, and makes you see stars in the bedroom. Will you still want to break it off because the way she deals with anger is a pain in the ass?

Now let's get to you. Are you an average Joe with a slight gut and mediocre charms? Or are you a stud who can seduce anyone and has an endless reserve of cool stories? No doubt that's also a factor in how quick you are to walk.

And how much does her behavior bother you? Are you a stoic man who can tune it out and tell yourself, whatever, this is her thing, she'll cool down.
Or are you hot headed yourself and does the passive aggressive tone set you off because you suddenly hear your mother doing the exact same fucking thing all throughout your childhood?

Not to mention - how open is she to hearing criticism? Does she realize she has this habit and how motivated is she to better herself?

Most importantly, at the end of the day you don't reason whether you can deal with something or not. You just feel whether you want to work your way around it.
>>
>>17510275
I guess i can feel your point, if a girl makes me feel understood i'll put up with almost anything.
Except maybe making loud conflicts about trivial stuff on a daily basis, because she can.

Also, there are some imperfections and quirks that i almost seek on purpose.

Thanks, anon, it was a while since i had that feel though, i hope it'll change.
>>
>>17510222
I feel the same since I have a boyfriend of six months... strange isn't it. I'm super happy when I'm spending time with him.. but a lot of time I'm actually unhappier than when I still was single. Now I have to worry about a lot of things especially since he's still checking out other girls..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.