[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is it to like a 15y/o grill if you are in your 20's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: 1458089921303.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1458089921303.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
How fucked is it to like a 15y/o grill if you are in your 20's? She looks and acts older, but i'm kinda torn on the morality of this
>>
I'll doubt she'll fancy a neck beard like you.
>>
It's morally fine but legally prickly, wait till she's over the AoC then go to town.
>>
>>17509737
Not a neckbeard, but that's besides the point.
She likes me back though

>>17509744
AoC is 15 here as well
>>
>>17509753
>AoC is 15 here as well
Why are you posting here instead of fucking her?

Go, now, right now call her and ask her out.
>>
>>17509757
Heh alright man. I'm actually meeting her soon, was just worried about the morality and figured i'd check
>>
>>17509760
Just make sure she's happy anon.
>>
>>17509753
Where do you live?

A-asking for a friend
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>17509760
> heh, alright man.
>>
File: 1434084622413.jpg (13KB, 184x193px) Image search: [Google]
1434084622413.jpg
13KB, 184x193px
>>17509782
That depends on where your friend lives
>>
>>17509785
>le tippy hat face meme is so funny
>>>/reddit/
>>
Personally wouldn't go there since I'm not attracted to children. But each to their own
>>
>>17509705
Do what you want, as long as it's legal. Morals mean nothing in the real world if you stick to the law.
>>
You can help her with her homework, it'll be so cute.
>>
>>17510014
brings up disturbing memory of this big tits 13 yo coming onto me when i was a private tutor. It was a close call, i almost caved
>>
My brother, who turns 20 in a week, has been in a relationship with a 15 year old for 6 months at least. They do great, he knows her parents, she is in a car right now with him to meet my parents who live 6 hours away.

It can work. It surely works better than my relationship where there is an age gap of 2 years
>>
>>17510087
This is why AoC is unreasonably high, it's just old women trying to protect their turf.
>>
>>17509705
the thing is, just dont date high schoolers if you're in your 20's. it never looks good, even if you "love her", everyone is going to think you're manipulating her. it just happens too often for people to take relationships like that seriously.
>>
>>17510574
I would say ignore the haters, it's your life not theirs.
>>
Im 15, dating an 18 year old and flirting with a 35 year old. Kill me pls
>>
You guys are making me regret not smashing the two fine ass 16 year olds that wanted my dick at work when I was 20.
>>
>>17509705
>looks and acts older

This is a facade, friendo.

Even I remember being a teenager, adults glorified me for making good decisions and seeming more mature than others my age.

I look back on my teenage self now, and think, I was such a manipulative little shit girl and I did things only because I thought they were right and I received attention and praise for acting older. That's why I did it. Not because I was mature, but because people rewarded me for acting that way.

In all my relationships as a teenager. I did this facade with adults, but when guys got close to me, I acted childish and emotional.

Even now at age 24, I look back on my teen self and know I was a child. I look back three years ago and still consider myself naive and childish at that age. And it is likely that three years into the future, I will look back on this age and realize there are still some immature decisions I made.

Don't date a teenage girl.
>>
>>17510597
It's never too late anon.
>>
>>17510580
They way that grills work is that they cope with thier boyfriends living habits and mannerisms by either copying them, doing said thing with them, etc. since you have the 15 y/o, prolly a freshman or even 8th grade, dating this 20 y/o with much much more mature living habits, she's bound to start doing said things with 20 y/o bf. would u like an example?
>>
>>17510605
How is that manipulative? That seems like reasonable human relations to me.

But sure, hit me anon.
>>
>>17510603
It is ): but there is always the Renaissaince Faire this year.
>>
>>17509705
Teenage girls are the fucking worst thing on earth.
Emotional as fuck, addicted to drama, completely unable to have healthy relationships.
They are attention whores, they lie and manipulate a lot, and they make your life hell.

Even if it is legal, and perhaps not totally immoral, it is a fucking pain.
>>
its not fucked up at all
>>
>>17510609
I mean it's never too late to find new ones.
>>17510611
>They are attention whores, they lie and manipulate a lot, and they make your life hell.
Sounds like all women.
>>
>>17510614
>Sounds like all women.
If your experience in women is limited to high schoolers, maybe.
>>
If it's acceptable by the law and you are pretty certain about your feelings for her, then you shouldn't wait.
If you're wondering about its morality, it's pretty alright. At least can't feel any sort of pedophilia in it.

And just like >>17510598 said, it may be that her "acting above her own age" mask might just come off if she decides to actually harbor feelings for you and get closer. So be prepared for it.

Goodluck senpai.
>>
>>17510627
Also if he does this right, he may be able to mould a perfect wife.

It's a rare chance.
>>
>>17510606
it would be reasonable in a mutually aged relation ship, but it appears my point completely went over ur head.

>have friend, call her H
>16 by the time she meets 21 y/o bf, call him N
>seemingly okay relationship at start, N is kind of a scumbag and does shitty things, but nothing too out of the ordinary for H
>things go well,about 2 months later shit gets wild
>both are constantly hitting up the coke house down the road from me
>H never fucked with coke before she met N, also said to me she never would
>one month later, N is in jail for a domestic violence charge, bunch of drug charges, shit like that.

i guess if u live a clean life, go right ahead. but if you fuck with coke and think you're 15 y/o gf isn't going to be interested in the slightest, think twice
>>
>>17510636
Exactly.

Age difference in this case really doesn't seem to be /that/ concerning.

Get to know her more, show her more of yourself and you two just might be a decent couple in the making.
>>
>>17510643
>dating a cokehead
Well unless anon is into drugs and other garbage, he will probably be a positive influence on her life.

Women in general conform to their husbands, not just young ones.

>>17510649
My physics teacher told me a story about her and her husband. When they met there was a 20 year age gap, and she said it didn't matter at all (she was younger) aside from him dying when she was in her 60s.

Age really doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>17510643
That's some top-tier advice.

I'm enthralled.
>>
>>17510656
women are more susceptible to manipulation at a younger age.

and i just said if u live a clean life, go ahead
>>
>>17510663
Why can't you type properly?

Were you manipulated at a young age by a poor typist?
>>
>>17510667
sorry you're too retarded to read my typing. doesn't look bad to me, champ
>>
>>17510680
>no capitalization
>poor punctuation
>"u"
>"i"
Are YOU a middle schooler anon? Because you're typing like one.
>>
>>17510688
cry about it. ill type however i want, buddy

and dont try to misdirect the conversation like that.
>>
>>17510718
So far your point seems to have been "don't date drug users" which isn't exactly a mind blowing revelation.

Age doesn't matter when you are dating, unless the person you are dating is a scumbag, because young girls don't have a scumbag filter yet.

If you aren't a drug using scumbag, then it's fine.
>>
>>17510643
>you're
>u
>coke
I;m not surprised
>>
>>17510732
I;m
>>
>>17510724
again, my point blowing right the fuck over ur head.

i mean that a girl will just cope with mannerism and living habits, i figured that would be a good example. obviously you're too retarded to figure out what i meant, or why i even brought it up n the first place.

i was giving an example as to how manipulative younger girls are, not just to tell you not to date scumbags
>>
>>17510763
How is that manipulative?
She's just conforming to the way her boyfriend lives, it's a sign of a good partnership, not manipulation.
>>
>>17510769
did you even read the other post?
>>
>>17510807
Yes, you're saying the girl turned into a coke head because her bf was. I'm saying that could happen to any woman, not just a high school girl.
>>
>>17510769
i mean, that's not the only way manipulation happens, but it's pretty damn near how it happens all the time.

>"oh, anon, u smoke w33d??"
>"none of the boys my age smoke weed"
>"haha im so mature and different because i date an older guy"

almost every high school girl dating an older guy is naive as fuck.
>>
>>17510829
Reread what the anon with poor spelling is saying. He's not saying the GIRL is being manipulated, he's saying she is the one being manipulative.

I'm disagreeing with that.
>>
>>17510836
my god.

you are retarded. i am "the anon with poor spelling", first of all, and second, no, that's not what i was saying at all. how did you even pick that up?
>>
If it's legal where you are, then go for it.
>>
>>17510763
>i was giving an example as to how manipulative younger girls are,
>>17510843
From here.
>>
>>17510851
meant to say manipulable, but even if that's what you thought, that goes to show you're completely naive toward my arguments, as you thought i was saying the exact opposite of what i was actually saying.
>>
>>17510856
This, anon, is why proper typing and proofreading are important, it helps avoid misunderstandings like this.

And your anecdote could be countered by a dozen others of older women in similar situations. It's not high school girls being easy to manipulate, it's girls.
>>
>>17509753
There's something called the romeo and juliet law (?), it basically means that if the age of consent is x, you can't be older than x and still have a sexual relationship with them. This might apply to your country/state/province.
>>
>>17510866
if you used context clues and common fucking sense, u might've noticed i didnt actually mean that. so far it looks like u only read that exact sentence.

im bored of this thread.
outtie
>>
>>17510087
>fatty 13 YO "comes on" to 40 YO virgin
>>
>>17510540
They wouldn't want you anyway, but it's old people trying to protect their children from predators like yourself.
>>
>>17510894
>projection
which one were you
>>
>>17510920
I was anorexic as a child (healthy weight now), and I'm only 20.
>>
>>17510950
molested ?
>>
>>17510885
It does, but i would have to be 18 or less for it to apply to me. I'm 23.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.