[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend but we're not having sex. Is it worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

I love my girlfriend but we're not having sex. Is it worth leaving her? She gets horny as fuck, and we do everything except for penetration, but she wants to save sex till marriage. We're both virgins. We've been together for 3 years and plan to get married in 3 more (I'd be around 23). Is sex worth missing out on if I found a girl I truly love and has become my best friend? Is it worth leaving to pursue sex, it is real committed love worth more? Also, according to her, sex will be plentiful the second we get married. She's my best friend, loyal, fun, loving, beautiful, etc. She's perfect in every way except sex (but her blowjob skills are 10/10 and she swallows).
>>
No sex until marriage is a huge red flag. Are you both very religious?
>>
I wouldn't if I were you. Sure, sex is great, but not that great that I would dump someone that good over.

Be happy with your bj's for a few more years, it isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>17509491
> (but her blowjob skills are 10/10 and she swallows).
I don't see what the problem is, then.
>>
>>17509491
I guess you could wait.

I mean, if you don't test drive cars before you buy them, why not?
>>
Its important that you both have sex. It just is or else it could be something you both could regret if you leave it too late.
>>
>>17509512
She sucks him off on the reg and swallows. Nothing to worry about here.
>>
>>17509503
I'm a bit religious but she's more religious than I am. However she's waiting more because of fear of pregnancy before marriage (traditional parents would kill her) and she likes the idea of her husband being her only sexual partner. All of which I can respect as valid reasons
>>
>>17509503
How's that a red flag? It's a very bright green flag you lefty fuckhole.

To answer your question anon, sex is a very superficial thing that now seems to be at the center of everything. Relationships/marriage has been affected too and now instead of pure love and an indestructible attachment between two human beings, it's just some kind of obstacle course to get a nut.

If she's perfect to you, you don't have to have sex early. When the moment comes, though, it'll be fucking heavenly. Trust me, I've been there.
>>
>>17509528
You'll regret dumping her. It sounds like you really love each other...don't leave over something like this. You'll be so unhappy if you do.
>>
>>17509518
Good argument fuckhead
>>
>>17509528
Problem: religion
Solution: atheism

Regards,
Europe
>>
>>17509535
>dateless kissless virgin giving advice about sex and relationships
>>
>>17509544
>>17509491

Fucking assholes trying to slide the thread in lefty shilling. Ignore 'em, man, you're better off. It'll be worth it, I'd kill for something like that.
>>
>>17509528
If you know you're going to get married what's the point of waiting? Nothing will magically change the moment you tie the knot.
>>
>>17509547
>slut fuckhole that likes sex SO MUCH giving relationship advice

How stupid are you?
>>
>>17509552
It just solidifies the love and makes everything concrete. Then, sex is just so satisfying and congratulatoy. Like being repaid for all that love that you gave to her.
>>
3 years? fuck that shit, get married in 3 months
>>
>>17509561
Life is not a Disney movie. You will learn this once you turn 18.
>>
>>17509491
You're not even missing anything important, oral's a lot better than PIV anyway. If it was me in your situation I'd be wondering if I'd even want to AFTER marriage, or just stick with what clearly works best as it is.
>>
>>17509562
This. She sounds great. Why wait? Bad things could happen. Lock it down now.
>>
>>17509556
Ah, forgot to mention you are underaged as well, in addition to being a bitter virgin.
>>
she gon cuck u if u get hitched
dont do it anon
>>
>>17509565
Stop whining about your shitty life, fuckass. Ever wondered why your life is shit? Maybe because you whore yourself? Oh?
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (4KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.jpg
4KB, 301x167px
>>17509570
>hehe ur underage LOL XD

Nice argument dumb fuck, how smug can you be?
>>
>>17509519
Agreed, homie.

>>17509550
Suck a cock, you brain-washed retard.
>>
>>17509589
Just leave, underaged.
>>
File: _20151222_073340.jpg (4KB, 122x140px) Image search: [Google]
_20151222_073340.jpg
4KB, 122x140px
>>17509597
ok sorry
>>
>>17509598
t. failure

Good advice
>>
>>17509629
Good advice for a Disney Movie Club member, yeah.

You fucking autistic fucks taking your ques from religion and Disney are why you're virgins.
>>
>>17509629
>>17509625
>>17509633
And if you don't like that explanation, get off 4chan and ask your God.
>>
>>17509633
*cues

and hey, maybe someone doesn't want to fuck like a rabbit, like you. I'm not a teenager anymore. I've had my fair share of shitty relationships that were a waste of my goddamned time. Now I'm settling down with a girl I truly love, and I'm very comfy thank you. No need for your patronizing or your opinion, for that matter.

Also, >>17509637
stop acting so fucking smug about your "superior atheism". Did it ever occur to you that some people might have a different opinion about life than yours? Maybe one that isn't taken straight from Reddit?
>>
>>17509528
>she's waiting more because of fear of pregnancy before marriage

I can understand the religious part, but this?
Is she underage? Are you American?
>>
>>17509832
She has a super traditional family that would like pretty much disown her if she got pregnant out of wedlock. Luckily, she doesn't share those views and wouldn't do that to our kids if that happened to them (assuming we have kids)
>>
>>17509562
We can't. I'm still in college (computer engineering) and don't have a job good enough that could support us both without help from parents.
>>
>>17509491
as some one who was just in a very similar situation and dropped the girl to be alone, i can say all women are shit, and almost all guys. You're currently in the best case scenario, but two things you have to seriously consider is that you're willing and contemplating dropping her just because she wont put out, so how much could you genuinely care about her? the second is that you not getting married soon enough apparently, maybe compromise and do anal until then?

otherwise get your shit under control.
>>
Marrying someone you've never had sex with is batshit retarded.

You're both batshit retarded.
>>
>>17509491
>no sex before marriage
>we've done everything else
As someone who's also waiting for marriage I'd love to know why blowjobs are fine but sex is off limits. Why go half way? Either fucking wait or don't.
>>
>>17510223
So you will do nothing sexual until marriage? Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>17510244
I'm a guy, and yes, nothing beyond cuddling and kissing pretty much.
I'm not saying OP has to do the same, I just don't get why half ass it.
>>
>>17510248
I've got news for you: you will die a virgin.
>>
What if she dumped you on the fifth year of the relationship?
>>
>>17509535
im with this guy, wait it out man. Sex is easy to come by, a lasting loving relationship isnt.
>>
>>17510125
I wouldn't say I'm thinking of leaving to the point where it's a tangible want. More along the lines of curiosity to see what others think in this situation

>>17510273
I honestly can't see that happening. She constantly tells me how much she loves me and can't imagine leaving me. She also said that she would hate to have been with me to just waste time all these years. I doubt I'll ever do anything bad enough to make her leave (ex. cheating, addiction, gambling, etc)
>>
If she's as great as you describe you'd be stupid to dump her for sex. Penetration isn't really THAT big of a deal and if she is perfect, like you said, in every way then don't dump her for that. It is worth missing out on especially if her bj skills are according to you 10/10.
>>
Either use condoms ffs or find another gf. Dude have you ever thought that your relationship will not last another 3 years? Might as well dump you for another guy that will fuck her like a beast before marriage or that you will regret the rest of your life not having another sexual partner. You are her slave as long as you dont penetrate her. Also marriage at the age of 23 is a fucking no go zone poor fucking kids.
>>
>>17509561
>this is what religion replaces logic with

Contrary to what they tell you, the universe isn't made out of fucking personas or stands or whatever the fuck. We bend around reality, and it's pretentious to assume the opposite.
>>
>>17509832
>>17510109

So basically she's afraid and she' trying to cover her up her fear of betraying her religion while trying to placate you so you don't think she's nuts.

Sounds like religion to me.
>>
Probably the most realistic advice you ll see in this thread:

Sex is awesome, it's one of the best feelings a human being can have. You as a man will feel dominant over her body, you ll make thoughts about how you "own that shiet" and test will rise.
Orgamsing through penetration is a far better feeling etc. But the real question is when?

When you re horny, when you haven't had sex for a while sex feels like a paradise. But after cumming what? What do u do with her then?

With this girl of yours, you say she loves you/you love her. She is fun, loyal, and your best fiends so i presume u have common interests. She is also beautiful and you probably feel proud when going out with her , only thinking that all those betas are craving her.

My point is.
Keep the woman of your dreams. a soulmate is much more than just a vaginal hole.

Also, why don't you propose anal?

As for my perosnal experience, after some point I had decreased penetrational sex with my gf. I'd come back from the gym tired as fuk and i d just sit on bed. She ll lie on my lap and i'd just play with her while she played with me. We found it a lot more fun than you know the whole im comming in and out now.
But that also has to do with fetishes n stuff.
>>
stay with her. If everything you said is true it will be well worth the wait. Having someone with that sort of soulful attachment is worth keeping. You get that very rarely in life.
basically you're askign this
Should I have:
A. The girl of my dreams, she is perfect but I have to wait for sex, but we can do other sexual things
or
B. Someone who is a pussy to fuck and I probably will find flaws when I compare her to what I had
>>
For everyone saying anal, she's not into that and desu I'm not too into it either.
>>
>>17510690
Um....I don't know where that random desu came from. I'm posting from my phone and that just happened. ignore it
>>
Something for you all to ponder, especially if you're considering doing the virgin until marriage thing:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/faithbased/2016/08/i_kissed_dating_goodbye_author_is_maybe_kind_of_sorry.html
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.