[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an 18-year-old girl who looks like a total nerd and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: drawing eye.jpg (90KB, 499x420px) Image search: [Google]
drawing eye.jpg
90KB, 499x420px
I'm an 18-year-old girl who looks like a total nerd and I don't know how to put on make up as I never did this before. How can I learn to wear make up properly?
>>
>>17509465
I have plenty of friends that are in the beauty industry

To learn basic shit, go to a MAC or Sephora store and have them teach you a few tricks. If you go to a Macy's, go to the makeup section, specifically the Bobby Brown area and have them show you proper application.

Also go to local beauty salons, those bitches most likely will tell you the truth about what you want, what it really costs, and alternatives and shit
>>
>>17509480
> blah blah blah

So, OP. There is a site called "YouTube" with instructional videos.
>>
>>17509483
I know about Youtube, but I am uneasy about putting on eyeliner so close to my eyes lol
>>
You don't need makeup to attract guys AT ALL. It's only useful for competing socially with other women. Do you really feel a need to do that?

To be honest, I don't understand why girls bother, it seems like so much work for so little reward.
>>
>>17509522
Maybe OP just wants to compete socially with other women? Who are you to judge how rewarding it feels to have more/better paint in your face than the girl next to you?
>>
Protip: Every girl is competing against each other in the looks department, no matter what 'social setting' you happen to be in.
>>
"Nerd" has nothing to do with it you silly. My gf never used makeup in her entire life and she's objectively 8-9/10
It's all about diet, hygiene, attitude, clothes.
>>
>>17509465
I go to the cosmetic counter at a department store and let them give me pointers. Helps a lot and when I leave I feel girly. Hair is next along with a slight change in clothing. I'm lucky and have a good shape I hide.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.