[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get the thought of my girlfriend sucking someone elses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1396716984703.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1396716984703.png
42KB, 846x592px
how do I get the thought of my girlfriend sucking someone elses dick and getting another guys jizz on her out of my mind? I'm trying to get over her past but randomly when I think of it I just can't get it out of my mind and it disgusts me. I've been only with her and she's been with 5 other guys before me.
>>
>>17509214
Unless she's still fucking them their trace is probably long gone. She's with you now. That should be what matters.
>>
>>17509220
Nope, she's with me for 11 months almost a year. We've had sex over 300 times but I just can't get it out of my mind. I accept her past but I just hate those thoughts I get. I want to get over it. Is it because of our uneven count or because I'm just an insecure faggot? How do I stop being an insecure faggot if that is what it is?

Like that inner voice inside your head that does the opposite of what you want. I can't stop picturing her sucking off another dude or saying dirty things to someone else while getting fucked. I hate this.
>>
>>17509225
This may eventually affect your performance so if you're that far in the relationship might as well let her know about this issue and that it's because she's your first. Then probably see a therapist, or maybe even a hypnotist for this issue. It's just an insecurity.
>>
>>17509301
She's already aware. She hates her past but doesn't regret it because it all led up to where she is now with me. She's known for a while her past bothers me but we both accept it because nothing can be done about it.
>>
>>17509388
she still talk with the guys or do you know them and see them frequently? Makes it easier if a no to both
>>
>>17509214
Fuck man I learnt the hard way, so follow biggie's advice homie, cant turn a hoe into a housewife
>>
at least you have a girlfriend
>>
>>17510648
Do people really count somebody who has had 5 partners as a whore? You've got to be kidding. Enjoy the awkward sex that happens when two virgins meet.

You guys are just incredibly insecure. She doesn't think of you as a sad nerd who beat off feverishly before she came along (I hope). Give her the same liberty.
>>
In most cases this happens because you value her too much. You probably idolize her to some extent and think of her as your soulmate, the one and only, etc.

This is not exactly healthy. Of course, you should love, appreciate and respect her, but you need to understand that she is just a woman with whom you have a relationship. She is an important part of your life at the moment, but she's not your whole life. I think too much of your happiness is dependent on her.

Well all this is just a guess, but I basically think you over-romanticize your relationship. Try to think about it through cold reason for once, figure out what your relationship really is. You're just 2 people who enjoy eachothers company, who enjoy eachothers bodies and who (presumably) care about each other.

People make up all these standards and ideals about what a relationship or their partner should be like and then they feel frustrated when they don't meet those ideals. You must tear up this ideology and start anew.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.