[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent my life searching for something that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 789.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
I've spent my life searching for something that doesn't exist:

A 100% loving, truthful, honest, exclusive relationship with a nice girl.

Is it possible to find? Legitimately? I'm not talking 5 nice years then you split. I mean forever, a lifetime

And I'm not talking a lifetime of being nagged at. I'm talking a lifetime of friendship, sex, companionship, and love

Does it exist?
>>
Ask any currently married couple???
>>
>>17509208
Yes?
>>
>>17509244
No?
>>
>>17509247
...maybe?
>>
Try men?
>>
I DUNNO
>>
Yeah. In your dreams.
>>
It's possible, OP.

(read: buy a fancy sex doll)
>>
quiet you stupid nigs.

Now,>>17509208
can you repeat the question?
>>
>>17509208
never give up OP. such girls exist...just don't be picky when it comes to appearance tho....
>>
>>17509247
>>17509257
Yes. The question mark was more in response to the type of question OP is asking. It's silly.
>>
>>17509288
This. If you're too caught up in looks and "muh dick," you'll stray away from the kind/funny but less attractive women. Not everyone can have both.
>>
>>17509288
kek

(read: if the fatty latches on, storm the castle!)
>>
>>17509257
I don't know
>>
First ask yourself if you are capable of being
>100% loving, truthful, honest, exclusive
and being able to provide
>a lifetime of friendship, sex, companionship, and love
>>
>>17509208

>>17510046
this. You need to practice what you preach. I know we're all human but if you keep yourself honest then at least you can say it's not you thats the problem.

A long term relationship in my eyes is a battle against time. I see you didn't mention looks in there OP. Whether or not you did that by design, I think thats what most guys get hung up on when they're looking for a "nice" girl. Make sure you don't get too caught up in objective attraction, because if you're looking for a lifetime relationship the one thing that definitely does not last a lifetime is appearance.

Within reason, obviously. If you're physically repulsed by someone because they don't take care of themselves then personality isn't going to help them out.

You're looking for someone you love for their personality (cliche as fuck but some things are cliche for a reason), because thats one of the only things that stand against time.

Good luck and chill out, OP. Don't think about things too much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.