[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm obsessed with my stepsister she's a model and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (115KB, 508x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 508x747px
I'm obsessed with my stepsister she's a model and I am so turned on by her and have incest fetish. We actually have had sex several times but she broke it off in high school because our parents didn't like that we were together even though we aren't blood related. Since she left for a university across the country and is modeling and saying this douche bag. I really miss her and u don't think it's fair considering I loved her log before my mom married her dad. We literally grew up in same area together have allot of history. This douche has known her only 9 months. I'm thinking about moving out to Miami from Portland just to see her. How should I approach this?
>>
>>17508860
Nigga move on. Shit.
>>
>>17508878
I'm Mexican not black
>>
>>17508887
Move on, güey
>>
>>17508887
Nigga
a term of endearment.

As I said, nigga, move on. She no longer wants your cock, welcome to the way of the woman. Welcome to people having their own urgency and free will, if she wanted to be with you she would really be with you G.
>>
I know it's sad and hard to accept, but you have to give up. I was once in a similar situation, it help's if you understand that any attempt to come closer to her now will only hurt your case long term.
>>
god damn OP is retarded
>>
>>17508918
That's some terrible advice
>>
Lets see some of your stepsister senpai.
>>
>>17508914
What if I move there thou?
>>
>>17508907
I'm not a gangster don't call me g and nigga/er = black. Im brown and proud like kid frost.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.