[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating my bf for 5 years (we're both 23)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (137KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 800x537px
I've been dating my bf for 5 years (we're both 23) and everything has been fine up until recently. For the past three months, he's been refusing to have sex with me. We've only done it twice this whole summer. He swears that everything is fine between us, but we used to have sex almost every day, and he shuts me down completely when I tell him I feel like he doesn't love me anymore. Why would he be doing this? And no, I'm not ugly, fat, or a bitch. There's nothing wrong with me that would suddenly make him change his behavior like this. And I have never said no to his sexual advances. I always put out for him no matter what, but now he won't even touch me in a sexual way. Help! I'm worried that he doesn't love me anymore.
>>
>>17508422
He's cheating on you.
>>
>>17508435
My sister thinks so too. I don't know how to prove it though. I don't want to accuse him of anything unless I have proof
>>
>>17508422
Because you are too fucking easy, mens like to hunt, we dont like shit placed in front of us. So do some sexual shit but not directed at him, like masturbate in his bed and just do not acknowledge him. Just get him to hunt, buying a new dress or planning to fuck is not good, just be sexual, but not directed at him. If you really arent ugly and he doesnt sound like the type to cheat, he might not be cheating
>>
>>17508453
Do not try this shit until what is done below or else shit will start going down hill in the relationship, i promise you that.
>>
>>17508536
I wish that kind of thing worked. I've tried for the past 5 years to be sexy like that but he doesn't like it. He doesn't like foreplay either. He just decides he wants to have sex, then sticks it in immediately and goes til he finishes. That's all it ever is. I tried buying some sexy clothes and doing my hair or makeup and he just asks why I bothered to do that because I apparently look fine without trying. But I wanna feel sexy too
>>
break up with that nigga, yo. he obviously doesn't give you 100% - while you give him 110% (PROBABLY). That nigga aint deserving of you, whegther you like or realize it or not. Good luck dont slut out too much in the breakup hope all goes well
>>
>>17508578
But right now he is treating fucking as a chore, i mean you have to have more of the sexual energy naturally, you can't push it. Suggest a 3 way or start doing more interesting dirty shit
>>
>>17508600
I have tried to spice things up and he never wants to ever. Not since we started dating. But I figured since we were at least having sex everything must be fine
>>
>>17508624
have you talked with him about it?
>>
>>17508649
Yeah and every time I do he shuts me down and says I shouldn't be "insecure" and that everything is fine
>>
>>17508707
have you told him youre bored with the sex though?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.