/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw a different post about something similar so i thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I just saw a different post about something similar so i thought id post my problem too, /adv/.

Ive always been a romantic kind of dude, even when i was a little kid.
Course, I was sorta really beta and would get my hopes up for a girl who i was infatuated with only to be let down big time.
I finally met a girl at age 16 who i fell into a relationship with. We had obvious problems but i wanted to have someone so much that i overlooked them. I went all out for this girl, and she knew it and took advantage of it. When the relationship died a year later, i was really bitter because of how much trust i had put into a girl, only for her to cheat on me and tell me that it doesnt matter how hard i try to make her happy, she wont love me.
Fast forward 6 months, im over her but still a bit bitter. I meet this girl that is by far everything i could ever want in a girl, and then some. Looks, personality, interests, the whole deal. Compatible in every way, and what i had always wanted but never thought id ever get.
Ive been with her for 3 years and i just cant get myself to truly love her with a passion like she does to me. Ive cheated on her (never in person, just sent nudes and what not) and there are times where i feel nothing towards her at all. I know its stupid, and whats keeping me to her is the fact that i know im going to regret ever losing her if i do. Without making excuses for myself, i know im a piece of shit for what im doing but why is it so hard for me to be passionate about someone i never ever thought i could ever get? Am i still bitter/jaded from the years of being let down and the failed relationship i had before?
>>
op here.
I want to stay with this girl, i just want to get through whatever my problem is so i can truly appreciate her and lover for who she is. I just want to get rid of whatever is stopping me.
>>
>>17508402
Too long,didn't read.
P/s: also boring
>>
Noose.jpg

Am I doing it right guys? Guys?
>>
>>17508419
thanks for your advice dude! im sure just skipping the post when you got bored instead of commenting was too difficult!
>>
>>17508425
edgy af man!
>>
>>17508402

Just move on. at your age (19, im guessing?) girls just want to fuck around and party, and so should you. fuck as many bitches as you can while they're ready and willing. once you get to your mid-late 20's, girls will be looking for a man with your sense of dedication and maturity when all the other guys are still acting like kids.

Enjoy your youth and good things will come to you in the future, don't get tied down now and regret missing out on your wild years. I made that mistake and all i want to do is fuck high school girls but i missed my window.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.