[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt girl at work >smart, funny, chill >my best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fu-yuanhui-03.jpg (22KB, 564x323px) Image search: [Google]
fu-yuanhui-03.jpg
22KB, 564x323px
>qt girl at work
>smart, funny, chill
>my best friend / worst enemy is discreetly dating her
>everything going fine, except for the past few weeks she's been super flirty and has told me she has a thing for me
>i've been declining her advances but flirting back just enough to keep her stringing along because I guess I like the attention
>but I'm also definitely attracted to her and fantasize about getting to know her better
>feel guilty that I'm doing this to my bro
>start making myself more distant with the girl
>she's getting the message and ignoring me more

I'm just posting this because nobody except her knows that I'm even doing this, and I can never tell my buddy because it would hurt his feelings

I -could've- just fucked her secretly and nobody would've ever known. I -could've- just taken her as my own and say "fuck you" to my friend. But NOOOOOOO I have to be a great dude and all that faggy shit
>>
>>17508291
You are a cool guy OP, you did the right thing
>>
>>17508291
Ya done good
>>
You a good friend. Thats hard to come by.

You did the right thing.
>>
>>17508291
>my best friend / worst enemy

???????
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
>>17508349
>>
'Atta boy, OP.
>>
>>17508361
All my friends are the one on the right.
>>
OP I was in your exact situation. Except in my case I fucked the fur my friend really liked. He found out and it ruined our friendship for a while. You're doing the right thing. Whenever you get down about the situation just jerk off and you'll be straight.
>>
Friends are more important that girls. Don't lose a friend over a girl, especially if its just a one time fuck.

sure you might have a good couple hours with a girl, but a true friendship has no limit.

Bros > Hoes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.