[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got myself a new girlfried. Almost. We met at work earlier this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (93KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 529x529px
Got myself a new girlfried. Almost.

We met at work earlier this summer. We're food servers. We hit it off pretty quickly and after a few weeks I asked her out. She declined because she said she had a boyfriend.

Fast forward. She gets my number from one of our coworkers and told me that she was thinking about me, and that she enjoyed our conversations. We've talked almost non stop since then. We started spending time together on Wednesday and things got physical on Thursday.

I'd like to ask for reassurance on some of what I perceive as setbacks
>she's 18, I'm almost 25
>she's moving a few hours away to go to uni, I'm starting graduate school tomorrow
>she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend yet

If anyone has any similar age related experience I'd be glad to hear any advice.

As for the last part, she tells me she wants me, but is having a hard time breaking up with her boyfriend just now. Will her attitude favor me in the long run? Should I be concerned that she's willing to end a relationship to try one with me? Loyalty and "morals" seem to be important to her. Her parents don't have a great relationship and that more or less concerns me at times.

I'm not waiting for someone who is perfect I know she has flaws. I'm wondering if any of these things are truly red flags.

Thank you.
>>
Nigga if she has a boyfriend who she hasn't broken up with and is pulling you along while saying she can't break up with him then that's a red fucking flag. You're being played with dude. There's more fish in the sea, you should really try and emotionally disconnect yourself from this girl before you fall too deep.
Peace
>>
>>17508165
>18

If you're planning on dating her: forget it.

Just fuck and chuck. She's already talking to you behind her bf's back so she's not dateable.
>>
>>17508218
>>17508225
You're the realest
>>
>>17508165
recently just got out of almost same scenario(except the job ofcourse)
me and this girl were in different relationships, but we spent so much time together, even got erotic multiple times.
>>17508225
this anon's advice really works. I learned something similar to this in actuality, just yesterday, when girl(not gf, the othergirl) made me choose between the 2 of them. she ain't worth losing your shit for.
>>
Currently at the tail end of a relationship where I stole the girl. It isn't going well. I'd tell you to stay away, but people told me that and I did what I wanted to anyway. Just remember us when it all goes wrong.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.