[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you contact the girl that you just had a date with, to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1412572248454.gif (1023KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1412572248454.gif
1023KB, 500x420px
When do you contact the girl that you just had a date with, to set up plans for the next? The day after, later than that??

Asked if she wanted to go out again at the end of our date and she said yeah, so when do I call to make the actual plans?
>>
bump for important infos
>>
>>17508160
well if there is something you want to do just invite her to that. just making a arbitrary date is cringy. wait a day if you must.
>>
>>17508160
wait for about a week, make the date go on the date, never text her or call her ever again until she contacts you or fuck her after that date. But after that date do not fucking talk to her.
>>
>>17508329
last time I waited a week the girl just moved on and dated someone else.
>>
>>17508330
you dont date multiple girls at the same time? She should be one of many other girls you date, then after dating that's when the picking game starts. When she started dating someone else did you ever go on a date with her again?
>>
>>17508351
Can't be bothered, and I don't have enough time.
>>
>>17508373
Pretty much. I can't imagine myself dating multiple people at the same time too. It's a waste of time and money.
>>
>>17508373
you dont have to spend the whole day/night with a girl to be counted as a date. How much time do you usually spend on a date?
>>
>>17508444
Usually 2 or so hours if we click.

I literally just don't have the time or energy to spend dating multiple girls.
>>
When you have something in mind. Don't call her and go, "Huh huh uhhhh, so what do you want to do?"
>>
>>17508390
you dont have to spend money on a date. read above^
>>
>>17508452
you dont have to go on a date with 5 different girls every day of the week but hey, to each his own
>>
>>17508496
I didn't imply I did.

I have hardly enough time to go on 1 date a week, let alone dating "multiple girls".
>>
Just call her when you have something in mind.

So if you want to go to the movies some time soon, just call her tomorrow or some shit and be like "hey, lets go to the movies, when are you available?"

Or literally anything else you want to do with her.

The whole wait "x amount of days" thing is retarded, if she likes you and you quickly make the effort to arrange a second date, it goes a long way, and shows you're decisive about what you want.
>>
>>17508570
This.

and make sure you actually CALL her, not text.
>>
>>17508570
well the x amount of days things is for guys who date multiple girls
>>
>>17508160
stop caring about trivial shit and girls go wild

say 'oi I need to go get a hamster for my dogs birthday meet me at x tomorrow'

her response will be like 'haha what'

'yeah, hamsters are the new craze, I need to get one or my dog will get upset and eat my shoes or some shit'

'ok anon :P'
>>
>>17508679
RAndUm XD
>>
>>17508682
FUCK OFF
>>
>>17508686
is the new cool thing around here is having fake Aspergers or something
>>
>>17508691
No dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
>>
>>17508695
so copying other peoples jokes is whats cool
are you 16
>>
>>17508695
You know they are somewhat famous right? Those hoes on Tinder only reply because of their fame.
>>
>>17508739
i think he knows that, he's just trying to be cute
>>
Yeah, just call or text her tomorrow when you think she might not be busy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.