[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>desperate for sex/a gf >try to court a woman >realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (639KB, 1875x1875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639KB, 1875x1875px
>desperate for sex/a gf
>try to court a woman
>realize how no woman ever shares my interests and that being with women is too much work
>hate women
>decide to break it off
>start from the beginning

What do?
>>
go gay
>>
Make something your common interest with the next girl, so both of you have your 'thing' you do.

It could be something trivial such as a regular dinner date once a week, going to the gym or live music.

Or it could be a hobby you create just for her that you can both do together.
>>
Beat off until the urge to deal with irl women goes away.

>falling for the gf meme
>>
>>17507955

have guy friends. date a girl, but dont insist on making her your friend. thats where most couples go wrong.

until recently the only thing that a couple did together for fun was
>go on dates
>watch TV

thats it. you werent expected to 'hang out'. men hang out iwht men. women hang out with women.
>>
>>17507997
>dont insist on making her your friend
Then what is the fucking point? As long as you are getting sex it doesn't matter if you actually enjoy being with someone?
>>
>>17508055

i think the issue here is you equate 'enjoy being with someone' with sharing interests. guys have traditionally masculine interests. women have traditionally feminine ones. its okay to enjoy some from the other, especially in this day adn age. things arent just for girls and boys these days.

but for much of human history, even the marriages that werent arranged or strictly business did not revolve around similar interest.

most people dont share interests iwth their mother or their sister, but they still love them. your dog shares literally no interest with you, but you learn to enjoy spending time with them.

and for much of human history, dating was the same thing. you felt for soemone because you enjoyed who they are as a person, not because you enjoyed the same things.

in your defense, i agree with you. i dont see the point in dating unless they are cohesive to your life.

but im happily single for 4 years now. relationship is not important to me, connection is, and i get that from my platonic guy friends.
>>
>>17508102 >>17507955
THERE WE FUCKIN GO, you want someone smart and has interesting things to do and say, get some guy friends, you want someone to fuck and molest and shit,get a girlfriend. If you and her have some things in common good for you guys, but stop depending on her for someone to be best buddies with, i used to have a real bad problem with this.
>>
>>17508178

i think you've boiled it dow nto an extreme there, plenty of women are plenty of interesting, but that doesn't mean they have to share your hobbies.

seriously though. use this as a chance to make a commitment to brotherhood and friendship. people ditch their friends as soon as tehy get a girl and its borderline immoral. men need each other.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.