[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People on the internet talk about masturbation constantly, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1471563798674.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471563798674.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
People on the internet talk about masturbation constantly, but I'm a 20 y/o guy who has never masturbated in my entire life. Is there something wrong with me?

And no, I'm not a virgin
>>
>>17507471
this is so odd that i think it is bait but im going to pretend it isnt. well, i dont know if there is something wrong with you but its definitely different and odd. why wouldent you masturbate if you clearly feel sexual desire? i would understand if you where a-sexual but you have had sex.
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Some people just don't do it. I dated a couple guys who didn't do it and it was actually relieving to me. Then again I tend to be a very jealous person so my slight insanity skews my views on this topic.
>>
>>17507485
Thanks, nice to know I'm not the only one.
>>17507484
I legitimately don't get what you're saying
>>
>>17507471
How was your first time having sex? Please make it as detailed as possible senpai.

>inb4 fucked her for an hour and she came multiple times
>>
>>17507580
if you get horny, and feel like you want sex, why dont you masturbate? you cant always have girls who you can just see and fuck. unless you're saying you never get horny. your decision to not masturbate makes no sense to me, and im not even trying to be mean.
>>
>>17507591
Uhh. Okay sure. Met up with this old high school friend. Kinda chunky and a total slut. Not like slut as derogatory, she was just really sexually active

Anyways, she starts playing music in her room and we start talking and then she iniatiates a kiss. After a bit of making out she's like, "damn you're a bad kisser". Then she motions to unbutton my jeans but I didn't have a boner for some reason (later realized it was because I don't like kissing).

So then I straddle her and she takes off her shirt and bra. I play with her tits for a good while. She tells me to give her a hicky and I do.

Then she tells me to get totally naked, and I do, and so does she. I do have a boner now. And then I put on the condom I brought and I straddle her again. I come almost immediately, and then after a bit I do again.

As we put our clothes back on she comments on how much I cummed and says she wants to suck my dick next time. I never fucked her again after that, though.

Ok, so am I normal
>>
>>17507592
I don't need to, really. I just wait a bit and the feeling passes
>>
File: 1472426309950.jpg (55KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
1472426309950.jpg
55KB, 507x338px
Masturbation is normal. If you choose not to do it, then that makes you a weirdo. If you can't do it, then there's something definitely wrong with you.
>>
>>17507667
When I was 15 or so I tried. Just kinda sat on the toilet and played with my dick. Nothing really happened though and I never tried again after that
>>
>>17507471
Everyone's got something weird about them.

This is mind blowing to me but hey.. you have a sex life and it isn't ruining your life so... Cool man.

Probably better anyway..
>>
>>17507635
Sounds about right.

>I don't like kissing
Not sure about this part though. But hey, if you don't like - you don't like it.
>>
Op I'm legit jealous of you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.