[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i keep my sister's boyfriend out of my house? we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472240218038.jpg (1MB, 2939x4375px) Image search: [Google]
1472240218038.jpg
1MB, 2939x4375px
how can i keep my sister's boyfriend out of my house? we both live at home and her boyfriend comes over at night. he doesn't live here.

i got into a fight with him, nothing major but the police were called and he left. he has been gone for a few days but i know the faggot will be back soon. how can i keep him out of my house for good?
>>
>>17507394
Let freedom ring in his ears from your AR-15*

*if you live in non-pussy state
>>
>>17507394
Call the police when he comes back.
>>
You can't. She has a right to have visitors over just as much as you have a right to have visitors over, and if your parents are cool with him being there, then who are you to be a dick about it?
>>
>>17507402
Police don't deal with cases of "this guy I don't like is in my house"
>>
>>17507405
Unfortunately op, this.

Its hard pill to swallow, knowing this faggot is fucking your sister :/
>>
op here

>>17507402
the cops were on his side because of reasons posted here >>17507405

i haven't given reasons for why i want him out of my house but let's just say he deserves his face smashed in
>>
>>17507417
They came last time. They'll do it again.
>>
>>17507438
They came last time because there was a fight, not because OP was all "I don't like this guy". And clearly they won't do anything because >>17507432

>>17507432
Like I said, she has a right to have him over if she wants him to be. If you don't like him, then leave the house or stay in your room when he's around.
>>
>>17507447
Then OP, fight him.

But in all honesty OP, grow up. Your sister is going to have bf's that you don't like. It's called life, deal with it. When he's gorilla fucking her into the headboard of her bed, just put on ear muffs.
>>
>>17507394
why would you do that? what if your sister prevented you from letting your girlfriend come at night at your place? or is he being a douchebag towards you?
>>
>>17507432
>my house
But it's not your house, it's your parents'
>>
>>17507432
>i haven't given reasons for why i want him out of my house but let's just say he deserves his face smashed in
Do you fancy anonymously sharing these details then?
Considering you haven't shared any specifics, I think it is a case of you disliking him for a silly reason, because otherwise you would have explained it to us or the police.
>>
>>17507469
right. but in all ways except legally, it is my house. I pay rent, and do manual labor full time on this house while I'm not in school. My sister and her boyfriend are freeloading.
>>
>>17507581
So? If your parents, who own the house, don't ask them to pay rent or whatever, then that's up to them. You don't get a larger 'stake' in the house because you pay rent. It's not your house, period.

And if you're trying to kick him out, then what matters is legal right to the house anyway. Property rights include the exclusive right to exclude, and you don't have property rights so you don't have a right to exclude him. If your parents want him out, then that's the prerogative, but you have no right to say he can't come around.
>>
>>17507581
It isn't your house though by any stretch of the imagination, you pay to live with your parents, they aren't giving you any rights over the house, you pay to use the facilities, a bit like when you stay at a hotel, minus any guarantees.

What manual labour are you doing on the house? are you building an extension? you make it sound like you are doing loads on it, I suspect in reality you have to do chores like everyone else does.

Also please answer my question >>17507512
It was there for 20 minutes before you replied, you don't have something to hide, do you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.