[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to go to prison for tax evasion, I'm fucking terrified.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 288x360px
About to go to prison for tax evasion, I'm fucking terrified. What's in store for me? Is prison rape as commonplace as they say? Will I have to join a gang? Will I get the shit kicked out of me?
>>
At least you're not a child molester.
>>
Shit, sorry to hear that anon.
just try to not make enemies I guess?
>>
>>17507389
Keep your head down, don't come off as someone who is afraid or timid, and workout. Reading and working out are your life now. Be a fucking mute, speak when spoken to but just be as calm as you can. You don't wanna make enemies or become indebted to the wrong people.

Where do you live, and what prison, whats the racial "diversity" in your area? Otherwise I can't really give advice on the race situation.
>>
>>17507503
I live in north London, so it's pretty multicultural.
>>
>>17507518
That's a rough city from what I hear.

Sorry man.
>>
>>17507518
oh no worries then, british jails are mixed gender so no one's going to pop your cherry

all the women get gang raped every night though, lol
>>
>>17507518
OK, well, just stay aware of your surroundings and don't get stuck somewhere private. Ever. My problem would be some of the rowdier muslims and what not. Just keep to yourself and again, work out.
>>
>>17507518
depends on the level of the prison you're in. you will probably be in a low level prison due it not being too much of a serious crime. people in low level prisons dont really fight or rape people because they want to get out as soon as possible with out getting more time. its only high level prisons where people do raping, and stabbings because they dont give a shit as they are probably not getting out of prison for a very long time
>>
>>17507389
Damn for how long OP?

How long did you evade paying taxes to warrant prison?

...also why did you evade paying taxes for so long that you are now going to prison?
>>
>>17507554
17 months, it had been going on for ten years.
>>
You're not gonna get raped. Even in bad US prisons, rape isn't that common. Only thing I'd worry about is the boredom you're gonna feel.
>>
>>17507389
You will get checked right quick. Side up if need be. Don't get endebted to anyone.
>>
File: 1472426309950.jpg (103KB, 820x500px)
1472426309950.jpg
103KB, 820x500px
Hang out in the ghetto until you feel comfortable.
>>
Hope they rape you bloody, lad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.