[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me ok so every summer my family and extended family stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1443431689468.jpg (73KB, 504x718px) Image search: [Google]
1443431689468.jpg
73KB, 504x718px
help me

ok so every summer my family and extended family stay at our summer home for about a week

two of my male cousins (aged 12 and 9, they are also cousins and not siblings) are really close. About three days ago I saw them fooling around with each other (younger one was sucking him off). It fucking shocked me and I've been secluded in my room since. I'm pretty sure they've done more since then because they're always alone together while the rest of the family is out.

I don't know what to do. Should I tell their parents? Are they even doing anything wrong? I just don't know because maybe the older one is taking advantage of the younger one. I don't know man, fuck I wish I didn't see.
>>
>12 and 9yr old
>older one taking advantage of the younger one
Dude what the fuck? They re fucking kids, just tell to stop and thats it.
>>
>>17507360
They are kids within the same age range. Don't interfere in their development.

Just leave them be.

Don't join in even though you want to.
>>
>>17507497
I doubt they'd listen to me it's not like we're close so the only thing is to tell their parents

but I wouldn't want them to know their sons are fags I don't think they'd like that

>>17507516
>Don't join in even though you want to.
haha no worries man I'm not into little boys

ok so if it's okay I guess I'll leave them be
>>
>>17507524
OP, they're kids, I bet they don't even know what they're doing, or at least know what their actions mean, but yea, just calm down, if shit gets serious, then let their parents know.
>>
>>17507532
>>17507524
>>17507516
>>17507497
12? You know what getting sucked off is at 12. Having some girl blow you is shit you joke with your friends about, kids know its sexual by that age.

Yeah, you gotta put a stop to that G. Even if they're both into that they're still cousins holy shit.
>>
>>17507548
>Even if they're both into that they're still cousins holy shit.
I'm sorry but I don't think they will end up getting pregnant anon, there is literally no reason that should matter.

And even if they were to get pregnant, it is still perfectly legal.
>>
>>17507551
>pregnancy
>legal
Its two boys, and cousins sucking each other isn't the best family dynamic.

What're you talking about pregnancy for? Its about his two younger MALE cousins (which at least the oldest knows what they're doing) sucking and potentially fucking.
>>
It is possible that they got the idea to fool around and suck eachother off from a completely innocent source, or figured it out all on their own. Maybe even likely. But it is also possible that one or both of them has been sexually abused. It's not unusual for kids that have been molested to engage in sexual acts with other children at an earlier age, though it's arguable that around 12 maybe isn't too early to start messing around with some kids. However, because of the chance that some adult might be raping them or something, the general practice here I'd say would be to tell someone. Somebody that knows what they're doing, like a child psychologist or something, should sit them down and ask them a couple questions to rule out or investigate possible abuse.

If you think you can trust their parents not to disown them or beat them or anything over it, then yeah, you should tell their parents, and they should figure out where to go for help if its needed. If you tell anybody else, their parents will find out eventually. It's at least definitely time they had "the talk" if they haven't yet.
>>
>>17507497
I was raped as an 8 year old by another 8 year old. Age isn't the issue, it's whether or not one is being forced into it or not. If they're both agreeing to it and experimenting, that's one thing, though they should probably not be, but if the off chance one of these kids is coercing the other or threatening the other into doing this, it needs to be stopped.
I only wished someone had noticed my inappropriate relationship when I was 8. Maybe my hell wouldn't have had to be that long.

With that in mind OP, you need to tell someone. If you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, talk to them first as incredibly awkward and uncomfortable as it may be. Tell them you saw, and that they shouldn't be doing that with one another. Maybe talk to the younger one individually first, see if he agreed to it or if the other pushed him to.

Otherwise, tell their parents and wash your hands of it. Worst case the parents have to have that awkward ass conversation, best case you save a kid from being raped like me.
>>
>>17507599
Some people consider gay incest fine because there's no chance of pregnancy. The argument being that incest is only wrong because it causes birth defects. That's probably what anon's getting at saying it doesn't matter.

I don't get why he's bringing up that second part, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.