[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a date yesterday >Went really well, we sat and talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1463444248568.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1463444248568.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>Had a date yesterday
>Went really well, we sat and talked for like 3 hours
>She gave me a hug at the end, and I asked if she wanted to catch a movie sometime soon
>She said that sounded good

Thing is, I never actually used the word date. Is the it not implied, or should I clarify?
>>
You've gotta ask her out OP, spend more time with her and see how it goes. For now, try to be attractive and stuff.
>>
>>17507351
if you already went on a date, and you asked to see her again, you dont have to say its a date, it already is one. its how these things work. im dating a girl but when we set something up i dont call it a date. she would have to be retarded if she thinks you're seeing her because you want a new friend.
>>
>>17507382
Well, we met on tinder, and I asked if she wanted to grab coffee after exchanging phone numbers, and she said yeah she did.

Now coffee is over, and I asked her out to the movies to which she agreed, but like I said the word "date" was never used.

I don't know if I'm just being retarded, and she is aware, or not. Not very experienced at this.
>>
File: antonioooooh.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
antonioooooh.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>17507382
Speaking from experience - not necessarily.
>>
>>17507392
You're meeting on TInder, it's a date.
>>
>>17507392
its so obvious that its date then. you met on tidner which is created for people who are looking to get into relationships or hook up. you need to stop worrying about it. when people go on dates, they dont always call it a date.
>>
Did she initiate the hug, or you?

In my experience, if a girl initiates the hug at the end of the first meeting, she really fucking likes you.
>>
>>17507406
come on, if you went on a date with someone, and you want to see them again, its obvious that you're interested in them and want to take things further. if someone reads that as them wanting to be friends because they never said date, they are probably slow.
>>
>>17507425
Bullshit.

I had a girl initiate a kiss at the end of a first date and when I asked her to meet up again she turned me down twice.
Stopped talking to her after that.
>>
>>17507555
not the person you replied to. the girl you went on a date with sounds retarded. why would she initiate a kiss is she wasn't interested in you.
>>
>>17507562
Because they're women. I've had girls flake after she initiates a kiss and then a second date.

People are crazy like that.
>>
>>17507562
I suck at texting plus I think she was seeing other guys who were better/richer/more charismatic than me and decided to give her time to them instead, despite saying that she'd like to meet up again.

A kiss/hug at the end of a date or her saying she'd like a second one doesn't mean shit. Women lie so you don't go psycho on them, change their mind all the time and are seeing other guys at the same time.

Forget and move on.
>>
>>17507569
well if you waited a while to meet up with her again, i can understand why she might of changed her mind but i imagined you asked her out straight away or with in a short amount of time. if you asked her straight away, her rejection would make no sense.

yeah, women are typically dating or at least speaking to other guys. pretty sure the girl i dating is talking to other guys, potentially dating them too.
>>
>>17507582
Yeah, I asked her like a week after and she made up some dumb excuse, I asked her again week after that and she said she couldn't be bothered.
Also, she never initiated contact first so it's obvious she met someone better and was trying to cut me off gently the whole time.
>>
>>17507594
sounds like she was using you as back up incase something went wrong with the other guys.

> she never initiated contact

i thought girls typically expect the guy to text her first? girl i am dating never really texts me first but if i message her she will text me through out the day, even if she could just ignore me.
>>
I'd be more explicit next time.

I had something similar happen to me. Ask a girl out to coffee after class.
We talk for hours.

Next time we're chatting, she mentions her boyfriend.
Whoops.

So just be clear about it.
>>
>>17507606
Yeah, I think so too.
But we talked for hours, she was super chatty/smiley, initiated a kiss and called me cute, said she had fun.
Straight after that she's super cold when texting, literally one word replies and obviously doesn't want to meet up for a second date or anything.

I'm not angry at her for picking someone else to spend time with, but why can't women just be upfront about this shit?
>>
>>17507658
>I'm not angry at her for picking someone else to spend time with, but why can't women just be upfront about this shit?

i think its because there is always one prick that has flipped out on them when rejected, therefore they are afraid that its going to happen again. still annoying though, it has happened to me and i had to confront the girl about it.
>>
File: ivehadenough.jpg (54KB, 481x427px) Image search: [Google]
ivehadenough.jpg
54KB, 481x427px
>>17507445
I literally had this happen to me. Hit it off real good first date, SHE initiates the next one. Shit goes super vague after and ends up nowhere, because she' s "not sure".

Met on Tinder and all.
>>
>>17507676
I guess, when we were having coffee she told me that she once had a stalker who came to her house and the police had to come get him.
Now I'm worried I might have given her similar vibes, shit.
>>
>>17507677
Mean you should have pushed hard for the third.
If she says she's busy be like
>What could be more important than me?

Or some shit.
Women are far less straightforward. It's not enough to be willing, you have to show signs of like wanting it.
>>
>>17507690
Yeah, no, then he just comes off as being desperate and potentially dangerous.
>>
Call her tomorrow or some shit and be like "When we going on that movie -date-?"
>>
>>17507677
same here. she initiated both dates. we fucked 3 times during all the dates. after the second date she started acting distant with me. i ask her why and this is basically what she said "meh, im not sure if you're the one or right for me. i like you and you're a great person but my heart isnt in it as of yet".

not sure if i did something wrong and she is just making up a retarded excuse or if she is a bit mental.
>>
>>17507696
That's the great mystery of it.
There's no objective way to separate the two.

The bottom line is if she finds you attractive, being pushy makes more attractive and appealing. Because it shows that you value her more than she values you, and that is very attractive if and only if the person being pushy is already attractive.

Look at this way. If she thinks you're attractive, she thinks other women think you're attractive too. If you are willing to push for her above all the other potential women, then she loves it.

But you're ugly or even average, being pushy makes you look desperate, because if she thinks she's more attractive than you, she thinks she always has the power, which is actually true
>>
>>17507702
Nah, women hate problem solving questions.

It's one of those things that separate men and women.
Men like problem solving. Women like emotional connectivity.

Start out with a "Hey, I had a lot of fun on [X]day".
Talk a bit about it, then segue into wanting to do it again.
>>
women are stupid and if you don't spell it to them, she would believe you are just really good friends.
>>
>>17507723
This
>>
File: 1472426309950.jpg (30KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1472426309950.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
>not being direct with women
This is how betas get friendzoned.
>>
I'm a girl, and you wouldn't have to classify it precisely as a date for me to know it was one. Especially off of tinder.

Guarantee you she is aware. If she isn't, she is the daftest human being on earth.
>>
>>17507797
>Im a gurllllllllllll xD

Fuck off attention whore.
>>
>>17507797
This. Literally no girl in the world is going to think meeting a guy from tinder for coffee isn't a date, especially when he asks her out on that same date for the movies.

>>17507858
you upset?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.