[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to keep a relationship "warm" and have that "first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 24.jpg (13KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
13KB, 469x469px
How to keep a relationship "warm" and have that "first days" feeling? I really want to keep my gf as happy as possible since it's going to be a bit harder to meet up irl this year
>>
>>17507246
Be attractive to other women. Women love what other women love.

Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>17507251
I mean when we talk or meet up etc.
>>
File: 1391036432550.jpg (19KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
1391036432550.jpg
19KB, 389x388px
>long distance relationships
>>
>>17507258
Not really a long distance relationship tho.
>>
>>17507261
Then why is it
>going to be a bit harder to meet up irl this year
>>
>>17507265
Cos she has finals this year and she's going to be busy throughout the week so we'll meet up only at weekends.
>>
>>17507268
>so we'll meet up only at weekends.
So, plenty of time to maintain a relationship then? I really don't see your problem desu.
>>
>>17507268
You know that meeting weekly isn't some kind of struggle or hardship, right? If you keep being this insecure, you're going to ruin your relationship
>>
>>17507276 I just want to keep the warmth and romance we have already.
>>
>>17507291
If you can't maintain a relationship meeting weekly, you need to step out of this one and deal with your clinginess before you try again.
>>
>>17507312
Ofc I can, I just want to make it better
>>
>>17507257
Oh, in that case

Be attractive to other women. Women love what other women love. Don't be unattractive. Try new things/activities with her.
>>
>>17507319
>I just want to make it better
You mean you want to maintain some sort of Disney illusion about your relationship
>>
>>17507336
What the fuck? No
Just to make our relationship better
>>
>>17507347
What does 'better' mean to you? Are you not happy with the relationship as it is?
>>
>>17507368
I am, but I'm sure it can get better, and thats what I want an advice for, if I wasn't happy I wouldn't even consider trying.
>>
All of the advice I've seen pertaining to this topic says that the warm first days feeling will, inevitably, end. And judging by my experience in relationships, it's true. It's at this point where you and your partner have to make a conscious decision to choose and be committed to each other. Not only in terms of being faithful, but in every day situations where it's easy to get annoyed/angry as well as trying to keep things fun. My advice for the latter is simply the idiom "variety is the spice of life."
>>
>>17507418
Can you expand more anon? Thanks
>>
>>17507441
How is this?
>>
>>17507465
Weird, just explain please
>>
>>17507441
Basically, it's the choice to be together that makes a relationship last. Not the feeling of love, because it will fade with time. Try your best to keep an open mind and try new things together so that things don't get boring, as well as so that you can have a true understanding of your partner and prevent driving each other crazy.

Though I didn't mention it in my first reply because I feel it goes without saying, honesty and communication are a HUGE and important factor in a successful long term relationship. If you or your partner are being dishonest about an issue that either of you have, you won't know how to go about finding a real solution for it. So take the open mind that you're keeping and use it to try your best in understanding your partner, not judging them for their flaws and truly loving them enough to try and get past them together.
>>
>>17507504
By new things, you mean activities we can either do irl or virtually?
>>
>>17507514
Why not both?
>>
>>17507539
Yea it's a lot better, even if we play CSGO, Payday 2 and other games together, I've gotta find new stuff to do while she's not busy and we're not together irl, I guess watching a movie together while taking on Discord or Skype would be great
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.