[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kissless virgin here decided i'm done being beta and i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: certain smile.jpg (88KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
certain smile.jpg
88KB, 700x700px
kissless virgin here

decided i'm done being beta and i'm going to ask her out this week
only problem is i've never been on a date before

1. what should i do differently from if we were just hanging out
2. do i kiss her on the first date if it went well
3. how do i kiss her

thanks in advance

pic not especially related
>>
How old are you?
How long have you known this girl?
Tell us how you asked her out and her reaction

What are your/her interests?
>>
>>17507241
1. 19
2. about a month
3. haven't asked her out yet
>>
>>17507250
1. Touch her, tease her, flirt with her
2. Sure
3. Put your lips on her lips
>>
>>17507269
And with the tongue, is it gross the first date?
>>
>>17507225
Simply ask her out, man up and go for it.
Also, kissing is simple and natural, just as >>17507269 said, put your lips on her lips and you'll find out the rest
>>
>>17507269
Is there really nothing more to it than lips touching? The idea of our lips just touching and nothing else happening sounds weird?
>>
>>17507250
Well you guys could do anyyhing and call it a date it doesn't have to be movie and dinner. You could go rock climbing or someyhing.

The difference hetween this and hanging out as friends is you want to get closer to her by getting to know her more. Talk to her and listen. Ask her things hut be prepared to talk about yourself. Don't forget to compliment her every now and then and if you're both laughing that's a good thing. Be physical.

Kiss her if you have the guts and it feels right. Don't stress and look and smell nice.

Worry about getting the date first dude.
>>
>>17507285
Trust me, once you put your lips on her lips, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>17507279
Eh, it depends on the chemistry.
>>
>>17507288
tbqh I'm more afraid of getting the date and not having any clue where to go from there than I am of getting turned down, which is why I'm asking for advice now
>>
>>17507308
I dunno where you live and what you guys are into but seriously anything can be a date. Go to the carnival, go bumper cars, laser tag, movie, hike or just a nice walk and picnic, do something random.

Its all good just allow for some one on one time for things to get more personal.
>>
>>17507308
Get date first then figure it out.
If no, move on and try with someone else.
>>
I had my first date and kiss when I was almost 19. My experience is that it's better to do an activity that keeps you bizzy. Watching a movie felt kinda awkward but cooking together didn't. You are focusing on getting to know that girl, if you connect etc but you also need to feel comfortable. If I hang out I don't care, but when I have a date I want to prevent silence and not knowing what to do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.