[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >quit my horrible job two weeks ago >trying to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472200723329.jpg (87KB, 615x457px) Image search: [Google]
1472200723329.jpg
87KB, 615x457px
>24
>quit my horrible job two weeks ago
>trying to find more work
>can't
>I have approx $2,500 CAD in the bank
>car payment every two weeks of $138.18
>insurance is now up for renewal on Sept 5th
>insurance went from 342.75/month to 600/month due to an accident that was blamed on me
>other various bills
>i don't have the money to sustain myself
>thought finding a similar job would be easy
>it isn't

I've never been in a situation like this before and i am at a complete loss as to what to do.

Can anybody suggest.. anything? I have no major skills, training, or education. I've already applied to any place that I might feasibly be able to work for..
>>
Could you go without your car?
>>
>>17507125

My town doesn't have public transit. The next town does but that is a solid 45-60 minute walk. I admit that is close but it would be a huge inconvenience to not have my car.
>>
>>17507037
1st lesson, never leave a job without having another one lined up.

2nd. Can you go back to your old job and apply for your old position?

3rd. Can you sell your car for something a lot cheaper?
>>
>>17507160

They were torturing me. I had to leave that job and I refuse to go back to them. I'd rather not go in to details but I can tell you that nobody would want to submit themselves to the shit that I went through with that company.

Downgrading my car really wouldn't be worth it if you were to ask me. How could I gain from doing that?
>>
>>17507170
Having money is not everything, not having it is. Jobs suck, but as you see, they're a necessary evil
>>
Insurance broker could probably get you a better deal
>>
>>17507037
>>insurance went from 342.75/month to 600/month due to an accident that was blamed on me

Ouch!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.