[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I have a question after I explain my situation. >beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1458275365138.jpg (62KB, 351x419px) Image search: [Google]
1458275365138.jpg
62KB, 351x419px
Alright I have a question after I explain my situation.

>beginning of school year
>12th grade should be graduated but fucked up some credits
>in alternative school to catch up
>ex gf is in there with me and a few random who also need to catch up
>ex was first girl I ever loved, split about a year and a half ago
>current gf there with me too
>ever since this year started ex us acting strange
>never once tried talking to me, hated my guts actually and made me swear to never talk to her again.
>since school started she's been taking any chance to talk to me
>"hey anon I see you texting over there haha"
>"Hey anon your handwriting sucks haha fix it"
>"remember that time when we were dating and blah blah blah happened"
>then she started wearing the things I bought her when we dated.
>even wearing the pants I thought her ass looked good in
>talks to me a lot more when gf isn't around
>looks over at me constantly
>confused as hell about wtf she is doing.
>brings up our past alot.

So my question is what do you guys think she's doing?? Does she miss me? Is she just being friendly? I don't know what I'd do if she wanted me back. I just want answers guys. Also she has a kid with some ugly ass dude she seems to not even like. Always complaining about him. So what do you guys think?? What should I do?
>>
>>17506890
>Also she has a kid
lol are you black ?
>>
>>17506939
No thankfully, but her bf is. Lmfao, no wonder she hates him right??
>>
>>17506890

lol she wants you now because you represent a good time in her life before she made shitty decisions and wants to rewind the clock because you would probs make a better dad and husband than that dude.

Don't do it though. You got your shit handled, don't be dragging thst shitpile into your life. besides, she broke up with you, and this ho ain't gonna be loyal to her man she won't be loyal to you.
>>
Sounds like preselection to me. She finds you more attractive now because she knows another girl finds you attractive enough to go out with
>>
>>17506959
You make a good point, that does seem like what's happening. I don't think I'd go for her again. Plus my current gf gives me free weed so I can't give that up haha
>>
She still has feelings for you, or at some attaction.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.