[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex gf cheated on me to come back with her ex... but one month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ok.png (228KB, 566x571px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
228KB, 566x571px
My ex gf cheated on me to come back with her ex... but one month ago she told me she loved me .... over the phone.

She also told me she loves him too ... (She is with him now, not with me)

Should I fight for or let it go ?

I have a feeling she's the one and if I let her go I will regret it forever. She seems to be lost ... I'm new to relationships so i'll take any advice or experience.

Share your story, ask me any questions ... thank you all.

Thank you all
>>
>>17506627

>Should I fight for or let it go ?

Let it go. These hoes ain't loyal.

I guarantee she'll come back to him when you'll have an argument.

Wanna know how we call a mexican cheater ?
A cheeto ... !
>>
I once fell for a girl whom i thought it was THE ONE.

She did the same thing... Got back with her ex and after they broke once more, came back.

As the King Fool of the Dumbest Decisions, i accepted her. All went down, it was a great mess, never meant to be some romantic good story.

DONT DO THIS!
>>
File: 1444215476320.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444215476320.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>17506627
how are you not getting new pussy ...
that's what I would do if my current gf cheats on me.
It'll help take your mind off the toxic exgf
>>
"I am the one." -Michael Jackson
"There can be only one." -Connor
MacLeod
"One and one are one; eleven." -Maynard James Keenan

She's not the one, OP.
>>
>>17506758

Well I did actually, I met one girl last month, we had some fun together and all...

But she kind of felt like I was still in love with my ex so it ruined it ...

>>17506748

> Got back with her ex and after they broke once more, came back.

Yeah, I feel like this is the kind of situation i got into, but how did you manage your relationship after she came back with you ?
>>
>>17506768

This made me laugh more than it should ...
>>
>>17506627
>trying to make a hoe cunt in to a girlfriend.

Stop thinking with your dick you fucking idiot
>>
Run.
Run and never look back.
It is nothing but downhill from here on this route.
>>
>>17506810

:( fair enough
>>
>>17506837
Imagine if your best friend told you the story you told us. Would you tell him to get back with her? Fuck no.
>>
Of course i'd tell him not to go back to that cheating cocksucker whore !

But the real problem is that i'm not thinking with my head here but my heart/dick.

I sometimes feel like I can change her for the best because she seems to be so broken and I have so much energy to give ... she was abandonned by her father so I pitty her somehow :/

I mean, i can take a lot ...
>>
>>17506862
t. A cuck

You know better anon. Have some self fucking respect.
>>
>>17506627
>but one month ago she told me she loved me
she doesn't
>>
>>17506878

What makes you say so ? ...
>>
>>17506627

She will have a miserable life and you will keep enjoying yours having fun.

Trust me, she is not happy and never will.

There is a difference between meeting a woman because you're bored or taking the decision to love someone but don't be stupid.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
>>
>>17506627
If you are new to relationships you cant be sure she is "the one". Let her go she will know better
>>
>>17507310

> she will know better

Better than me ... probably, probably not ...

But more loving, I don't think so. I gave her my first time and everything I could offer, my time, trust ... all of it.
>>
>>17506627

Summer is over.. .get back to work and leave the bitches behind.
>>
it actually doesn't matter if she loves you or not.

sure, she might actually love you.

problem is, she cheated on you. so even if she loves you, her self control and loyalty skills are so terrible that she chose to betray you in the most socially profound way possible.

you know what's worse than being betrayed? when the person who betrays you comes back and says they love you.

that's because they're betraying you a second time. They come back and have the AUDACITY to pull on your heart strings after they have hurt you so badly already.

You need to move on. A woman with damaged loyalty is a disaster. You will get hurt over and over and over.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.