[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to this girl I met on Tinder for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1472091085973.jpg (115KB, 771x985px) Image search: [Google]
1472091085973.jpg
115KB, 771x985px
I've been talking to this girl I met on Tinder for almost a month, she's an international student from Vietnam attending the a local community college with plans to transfer to the local university (the same school I'm currently attending) after getting her associate's degree.

I asked her out about two weeks ago, but she gave an excuse, and then she put it off once more when I brought it up again last week.

What are the chances that she's kind of interested but nervous about meeting up with people she met online?

I'm kind of hoping she's just planning on meeting me in school once classes start this week, since I told her I was taking some classes at her school this semester...
>>
She's adjusting to a new country.
Maybe she's not looking for any serious attachments right now, and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings but, she also values your friendship.
>>
>>17506612
sounds like she's considering her options
>>
>>17506612

Sounds like she is using you to practice English.
>>
>>17506718
Her English is pretty much perfect though. I didn't even realize she was international until she gave me her facebook...

>>17506705
I think she's been here for at least a year now... I'd imagine she's pretty adjusted, but I guess I couldn't really understand.
>>
>>17506762
for you it's just a date, for her it's the next step towards a green card, of course she is carefully considering different options.
>>
>>17506767
That seems like a pretty big jump...
>>
>what are the chances she is afraid of meeting someone online?
it's 2016, so I'd say low. sorry, bro.
>>
>>17506767
>>17506896
Of course she might be contemplating that. You might be too. Is there some assumption that she would date a guy she doesn't really love just to get into the country? I'm sure she could find someone she loves in addition to them living in the United States.
>>
>>17506917
I'm not really comfortable with meeting people from online myself unless I've spoken to them for a while already.

Lot's of people are still hesitant about that shit.
>>
dude girls love collecting matches on tinder to boost their egos,if you've been nice to her in your messages and not a dick,.and she's not wanting to meet up on a date then I'm thinking it just isn't going to happen and you should move on. try BUMBLE there your female matches have to message you first...so takes the pressure off us guys. good luck
>>
>>17506612
Tinder is not what it was 2 years ago. Then Tinder was used to meet up to find people to date/fuck/have fun with, now it is very much a validation app with guys and girls interested in knowing who "likes them" and wanting instagram followers (mostly girls). She probably just likes the attention.
>>
>>17507146
>>17507165
I mean she gave me her phone number, so I think I've gotten past the "just being a part of her scrapbook" thing... Also, she claims to have deleted Tinder.
>>
>>17507196
And yest she still hasn't met you and you're still giving her attention......
>>
>>17507212
Well that's why I made this thread asking for advice...

I'm just trying to rationalize things, I guess.
>>
>>17507233
Anon................she's just not that into you. Find someone else.
>>
>>17506612
>I asked her out about two weeks ago, but she gave an excuse, and then she put it off once more when I brought it up again last week.
I'm in pretty much the same situation OP, but she recently asked if I wanted to go sit in a music theory class she's taking because we like to talk about music a lot. I'm not sure how to take this.
>>
>>17508054
To add to this, we don't really talk online. We talk with each other a lot at work.
>>
>>17506612
Sorry bro I'm vietnamese too. There's is two possiblelities. Based on my own acknowledged about those women i can tell you this.
Firstly : she's just not that into you. In this case I meant maybe for her you're not that attractive. Vietnamese girls especially care about looks. That being said,they would rather going out with a poor handsome guy than,well,an ugly but rich guy.
Secondly: she wants to meet up with you but hesitant about it. Actually I'm that way too. There was only two times I actually meet up with people online. So hey bro it's not worth it. If she rejected your invitation twice it means she won't say yes,ever. So move on. And good luck. Next time do not ask for their numbers until when you actually meet them. Cause it's a waste of time.
Cheers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.