[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been about three weeks since this girl broke up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2033x1212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2033x1212px
So it's been about three weeks since this girl broke up with me. She said she needed space and time to grow as a person, because she realized in being with me, that she was falling into old habits that wouldn't have been good for me. She loves, respects, and values me too much to mistreat me and wants to be a better person before dating me again. I gave her space, but at the behest of friends, I wrote her a letter saying I wanted her back and I should be the judge of whether or not she's a good girlfriend. This lead to our first and only fight, but we resolved it and she told me she just needs time to get her shit together, and while there's no guarantee that we will get back together, she still loves me and has feelings for me.

It's been about a week since that conversation, and I've been trying really hard to just keep on going with my life, doing new things and shit, but I can't stop thinking about her. I've never loved another person like this and I was in a 4 year relationship before this. How do I play this situation for the long term benefit of the relationship? How do I respect her space to let her grow, but also nurse things so that we get back together? We talk every day still, and I just try to keep it light or talk about things not pertaining to us.
>>
>>17506450
if someone rejects you, you cut contact and move on.
There no point in insisting and wasting time with an ex.
>>
>>17506465
But that is not what I want.
>>
Ok, I'm going to translate what she said

"While being with you wasn't horrible I feel like I am missing something from my life. I'm not content with how my life is right now and I suspect it's because of you. This relationship is not working out perfectly so I'm going to try something else for a while and if it doesn't work out I'll come back to you. If it does you can fuck off."
>>
>>17506511
She went away for a few months and thought she had grown enough while away to be ready for a relationship, she was worried she'd mistreat me, and broke it off clean rather than let it take a toll on the relationship. She thinks she needs to grow more to be a better partner.
>>
>>17506534
>she was worried she'd mistreat me
No she wasn't
>She thinks she needs to grow more to be a better partner.
No she doesn't. Stop being so naive.
>>
>>17506539
Why would she lie then?
>>
>>17506546
Because she couldn't just tell you "I'm not sure if this relationship is working for me, but I don't want to throw it away in case I can't do better without it so I'll break up with you for some time and then come back if I don't find anything better.".
>>
>>17506505
Hate to break it to you OP, but she a whore. She wants other meat, don't mess with her
>>
>>17506548
No, I've heard from her friends that she hasn't been going out with other guys or anything even though she's very sought after. She's been meditating and going to therapy and shit, it seems like she's really trying to improve herself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.