[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before and while I'm masturbating and am hot and horny and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: dick out - cum in hand.jpg (27KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
dick out - cum in hand.jpg
27KB, 600x544px
Before and while I'm masturbating and am hot and horny and tugging at my meat, I am so fucking hungry for cum, but after I cum I've lost interest in eating my own cum.

Do any of you have this problem, and have any of you tried to refrigerate your own cum or someone else's cum to consume later when you're hungry again?

Does the cum basically stay cock fresh? And for how long? And if I want it to be body temperature warm as if it just came out of my penis, how long should I microwave it?

I want cum to eat while I'm masturbating not after.

>Keeping cum fresh to eat general
>>
File: jizz hand.jpg (730KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
jizz hand.jpg
730KB, 2048x1536px
>>17506347
Whatever happened to that fellow years ago on /b/ who was saving up his cum in gallon jugs and had dates written on them and supposedly he was eventually going to do something with it, most speculated he was going to gulp it down. This was years back, when I used to frequent /b/ before I matured to /pol/ and /hm/ and /v/ and /tv/ and /mu/ and /lit/ and /y/ and then when lgbt/ was created, /lgbt/.
>>
>>17506353
Rofl, no way!! Dude, that's crazy. So curious what the heck he did with them
>>
>>17506347
Yummy and weird, lulz.
>>
Dude lol ur gay
>>
>>17506359
I had the pictures he took saved on my computer but unfortunately they are forever lost on my computer back when my hard drive fried. Maybe someone else has the pictures saved?
>>
>>17506369
No duh.

But question don't straight guys get curious and eat their own cum? Most gay men I know have. What about you straight guys, do you ever go spelunking with your tongue in your own underwear after jizzing? If I'm going to eat my own cum, I masturbate in my briefs and just lick it out of the dick pouch.
>>
>>17506347
Have a ruined orgasm/cum as fast and least satisfying as possible and save the cum so you will get hard soon again and have fresh cum
>>
>>17506399
Have you personally tried this?
>>
>>17506403
Yes I do this sometimes, I just cum in a small Container, being all disgusted by the cum but I keep it, browse the internet for a while and after a few minutes when I get horny again I take the Container, smell the cum is driving me crazy again and putting in mouth so satisfying
>>
>>17506419
Want to swap cum sometime?
>>
File: some solo.jpg (196KB, 1520x1113px) Image search: [Google]
some solo.jpg
196KB, 1520x1113px
>>17506353
>>17506359
you guys thirsty?
>>
WTF people eat their own cum?
>>
>>17506476
Holy crap that is wild! Lmao I can even imagine the amount of jerking that took. I'm picturing him taking it to prom and squeezing it all over someone, like the blood scene from Carrie but with cum. Oh my goddd hahahah wild
>>
>>17506476
So what happened to the jizz, was it consumed?
>>
>>17506476
Who honestly drinks Shasta?

>>17506478
You mean you don't?
>>
Kek this thread

Eat a bunch of pineapple and pomegranates the day of while you're at it.
>>
>>17506540
How about we spend a day at a Marriot in bed and I feed you pineapples and pomegranates, and you in turn feed me with your dick?
>>
>>17506600
Sounds kinky
>>
>>17506625
>Marriott
>not Ritz-Carlton

I bet you only make 300,000 a year
>>
>>17506625
Are you up for some kinky sex? I'll bathe you from head to toe with my tongue and suck you dry.
>>
>>17506347
don't know how limber you are, but get up on your upper back and jack off so your load hits your face and mouth. Used to do this when I was younger when I had a craving for cum. You will love it. Nice and warm when it hits your mouth and the desire is still strong since you are cumming.
>>
>>17506665
Have you done this?
>>
>>17506641
Want to stay at the Ritz Carlton and spend the day in bed while I feed you pomegranates and pineapples, while you feed me with your dick in my mouth?
>>
File: 1472175975062.jpg (95KB, 700x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1472175975062.jpg
95KB, 700x1051px
>>17506715
I would have two days ago ;)
>>
>>17506730
Why then and not now? I'm sure your cum will still taste as great now.
>>
>>17506540
>pomegranates
this may be why I don't mind eating mine
huh
>>
>>17506997
Cause I met a nice girl

Also my cum tastes like sea water
>>
>>17507289
Oh god
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.