[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very unhealthy fixation/obsession with a person (male)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: mtiisgqgalrdhod0jfzk.jpg (2MB, 2448x3060px) Image search: [Google]
mtiisgqgalrdhod0jfzk.jpg
2MB, 2448x3060px
I have a very unhealthy fixation/obsession with a person (male) I had a thing with. He was overall not actually even nice to me and pretty much used me for sex, even though he knew I had feelings for him
anyway I don't talk to this person anymore but I find myself thinking about them every moment of everyday and it's really fucking depressing, it's been way too long to still feel like this but I honestly do not know what to do to overcome it

any /adv/ appreciated
thankyou in advance
>>
I want to die
>>
How long we talking here.
>>
>>17505625
A couple of years now
>>
>>17505630

Have you been in any other relationships since that time?
>>
>>17505672
Just one, it didn't help
>>
To move on from someone, you have to actually move on: meet new people, do new things, develop, grow as a person, find other meaningful relationships.

Do you feel your thoughts about him are intrusive? Cognitive Behaviour Therapy techniques can help with that.

Source: I haven't moved on.
>>
>>17505594
What was his name?
>>
>>17505681
Thankyou for the good advice, I appreciate it
Yeah very intrusive, really frustrating
>>
>>17505684
I don't want to post his name
>>
I get the impression there's unfinished business here, when was the last time you talked and what was said exactly? I don't think this will actually help you move on, I'm just curious.

Focus on work and your hobbies and having a good time with friends.

If all else fails, watch every single episode of the Simpsons chronologically to get a load off.
>>
>>17505712
Yeah that'd be fair to say, maybe that's why it's making it hard
Even if there are things I never said, what am I supposed to do with them?
I have no one to talk to about any of this, and I'm extremely ashamed of feeling like this

I honestly want to kill myself
>>
>>17505726
Please don't.

You can find a friend to talk to. I went for years without any good friends. Now this year I've made 2 really good ones and I'm still talking about stuff that happened when I was in high school or preschool.

Don't feel ashamed. Some people don't get caught up on others, but most of them are sociopaths. Almost everyone falls for someone they can't have and don't want at some point.
You aren't weak or stupid or gullible.
>>
>>17505726
you can talk about it here
>>
>>17505766
Thankyou so much for your comforting words anon, I'll keep them in mind
I hope I find some friends like that one day, I really don't have anyone to open up to anymore
Gives me hope
>>
>>17505771
That's true, I guess I worry about said person ever coming across it and figuring out who I am (really slim chance but still can't help but worry)
That would be a nightmare
>>
>>17505778
>lurking because I could be that person
also because the op image reminded me of her
>>
>>17505787
What country are you from? It's unlikely that it's you or anyone on this board, don't worry
>>
>>17505789
usa im not op
>>
>>17505795
Yeah I'm op, if you're from USA it isn't you
>>
>>17505798
well what happened with you two these threads dont last forever
>>
>>17505798
Australia?
>>
>>17505839
Yes
>>
>>17505808
It doesn't matter anymore
I just want to forget this person
>>
>>17505842
....New South Wales?
>>
>>17505849
I ask because this sounds like something I've been involved in. If your mother has too heavy an interest in dead inventors, you should really tell these people the truth instead of manipulating the facts to get the answer you want to hear.
>>
>>17505863
>Tfw no response
Aldo?
>>
>>17505863
Uh, no
You've got the wrong person
>>
>>17505594
top fucking kek this is the type of men women like
>>
Is it a Nick? Syd Aus ?
>>
>>17505594
I would find things to occupy your time. The alternative; obsessing over this guy isn't going to do anything but cause more pain.
Try immerse yourself in your hobbies, meet new people to spend time with at have the same interests. Maybe you can find someone that will cause you to forget any feelings you had in the past for this person.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.