[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to date a guy that is a virgin? Will he just eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1467149596985.jpg (61KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
1467149596985.jpg
61KB, 501x434px
Is it worth it to date a guy that is a virgin? Will he just eventually leave me to fuck other girls or even cheat?
>>
Yes.

If this is a question, then I don't think your chemistry is sufficiently synergistic in order to make it through such periods of instability.
>>
>>17505564
I agree, that's what I did. I just had to be with other grills. OP, be with him, teach him stuff and bail him before he bails you, because he most probably won't have balls and won't break up for a long time and you will be bored.
>>
I met a virgin online who moved across the country to be with me. He of course like many guys here wanted to see if the grass was greener on the other side, but not after showing very obvious signs of no longer having interest in me for a few months. This totally destroyed me and I got really depressed for many months. Then it got even worse when I discovered the messages he was sending in Spanish to random women on facebook. I felt even more inadequate knowing I could never fulfill his fantasy of being a latina...

Again, like many (but not all) guys here he now regrets it and wants me back. I honestly kind of want to but I'm too afraid of being hurt again... and it would make me look really stupid, too.

On the other hand, it does kill me inside knowing that because of the pain I went through he'll be able to treat other girls way better than he treated me and it feels really unfair...

This is a pretty useless but slightly relevant anecdote so make of it what you will.
>>
>>17505563
If his values are defined by his virginity maybe.
If he is gonna cheat he is gonna cheat, nothing else matters.
>>
>>17505563
>Will he just eventually leave me to fuck other girls or even cheat?
Maybe but I'd worry more about the whole imprinting thing.

Of the guy is serious about intending to marry you, even before having sex with you, and you are equally serious about him in those same circumstances, then it can be worth it (partly because in that case, even if imprinting occurs it can be directed in healthy ways). I do not recommend it otherwise.
>>
How does he define his morals? Is he just some sad sack that couldn't get laid or was he actually just not intrested in sex? Are there reasons why? Does it sound like bullshit?

If he shows honest feelings and care for you without resorting to delibritally lying to your face then he's worth being with.
>>
>>17505563
What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>17505640
Sounds like me, I'm a virgin that met another virgin online and dated her for 2 years. Difference being that I moved across the country (opposite corners of the US) to be with her, and she was the one who cheated on me not long after I got here. My ex definitely treats the guy she cheated on me with much better than she treated me, so I'll give you advice to be glad you're done with the guy. Don't trick yourself into thinking he'd somehow be a better person or something, he knows what he did and he didn't value you enough to be loyal. Be glad that he's gone and that he won't be wasting anymore of your time or effort.
>>
File: 1470105661666.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470105661666.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>17505674
Lol shit I never thought of as a Virgin either.

>can't wait to finally taste that pussay so I can go fuck other women.
>Damn that girl was real nice beautiful and she took my virginity! Well that's one for the basket time to go find someone else to sick my dick.

Nothing is guaranteed but honestly if he isn't fucking retarted then he'll see some value in the present.
>>
File: 1440631017660.jpg (58KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
1440631017660.jpg
58KB, 704x476px
Depends on why he didn't have sex. I have no interest in sleeping around, and actively turned down opportunities for casual sex. Fidelity was never an issue for me.

If he just had no opportunities and is frustrated, then sure there's a decent chance of it if he refuses to address his problems in a healthy matter. Do note however this isnt a virginity issue necessarily, I've seen men who actually had sex before have this same issue because that number still "wasn't high enough".

I never understood the appeal of casual sex but there you go.

>>17505640
Honestly mate there's no need to put yourself through that kind of hell. He wanted to play the field despite him promising to be faithful, there are lots of other people who you actually have a moral backbone. It's not as if that's a particularly high standard either.

>>17505695
Honestly I'm kind of surprised and a bit let down by the number of threads we have covering this topic. They'll go on about how awesome some girl is but they want to get the college/20s/whatever experience in
>>
Well I am probably going to risk it, he's a really great guy. Someone has to be the first one (if we get to that point). -OP
>>
>>17505563
If he wasn't able to score before you, what makes you think he'll be able to get two girls at once?

I mean what kind of logic is this? No one should ever date virgins?
>>
>>17505736
Go for it. If he gets nervous at some points just try to let him know it's not a race.
>>
>>17505563
well i am still dating the girl i lost my virginity to, and i definitely dont plan on cheating. i lost it a few months ago, i was 22. she didnt know i was a virgin though, and still doesent know.
>>
Laughing hard.
>>
>>17505772
Oh man, that's exactly what I am scared of
>>
What you seem to fail to do is consider what kind of person he is. Did he grow up admiring the promiscuity of sitcom characters? Does he have strong family values? Is he religious? What kind of people did he hang out with in school?

You don't seem to know shit about him. Is going out with him a few times to get to know him a bit that big of a gamble? Just don't go any further with him than you'd be comfortable and stop trying to predict the outcome of a relationship on silly singular factors like whether he fucked before. You sound overly neurotic imo.
>>
>>17505813
Calm down, virgin. She has every reason to be worried. Many guys think like >>17505772

OP, maybe it's best for you to talk him about it. Do not approach the subject directly, but rather see what kind of person he is. How old is he? Why hasn't he gotten laid so far? Do you feel he's desperate?
>>
>>17505825
>She has every reason to be worried.
No she doesn't. She doesn't seem to know shit about the guy.
>>
>>17505830
I've already gone out with him a couple of times. You can't get to know someone in a deep level on couple of dates.
>>
>>17505825

>OMG, a guy has values, how outrageous

Millenial women ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>17505850
>values
>gets pissy because girls won't fuck him and insults a girl because he's triggered of what women really think about him and why they don't want to take his virginity from him
>>
>>17505847
If you're that worried, why not date other guys in the mean time, if it doesn't work out with him, unless you've already committed to an exclusive relationship? Or, if you don't like him enough to take a chance, just dump him.
>>
>>17505850
>>17505854
Both of you morons have serious issues, and this thread isn't about either.
>>
>>17505857
Nah we are not exclusive. I like him so I have no interest in dating other guys, but it's pretty common for virgin guys to want to taste new pussy after getting it from one girl. Of course there might be guys who would be happy to get just one girl ever and not go ruining the relationship because of that. I am just thinking about these things before we get exclusive or have sex.
Nobody has been interested in him before, he's getting bald, he's short and he doesn't party.
>>
If you leave him, make sure you tell him why, as a dude I hate being stood up for reasons I have no idea about.
>>
>>17505879
Nah I've already made the decision that it won't be a dealbreaker but just wondering about it still. And if it goes the way it usually seems to, well then I'll just stay away from virgins. And don't take it the bad way, I don't do casual sex so it's not like he is missing on an experience of sex, just the whole relationship. There are many girls who have casual sex with virgins.
>>
>>17505674
Typically people who have not had sex (especially guys, due to the social pressure of being a "real man" who fucks), they cannot imagine not being blissfully happy and fulfilled once they can get sex.

Then they have sex, and they realize that life goes on, not every single need and desire of theirs is being met, and having a sex life grows old (or, rather, normal) pretty fucking quickly.

It's not so much that virgins are more likely to cheat/leave the girl in itself, but more that they are less able than someone experienced (with relationships, that is) to judge whether they really want a long term monogamous relationship. Some men (and women) are fine with sleeping with one person and sticking to fantasy for others, some people cannot deal with that well and it can be extremely hard to estimate where you stand in that regard if you've never even experienced sex with anyone so you cannot judge what it's like to have a comfortable sex life you're long used to with someone you know inside and out.

Another factor is that inexperienced guys can be insecure about their desirability, and get into relationships for the sake of getting experience and finally having a girlfriend. Once the girlfriend builds their confidence and they have the experience under their belt, they will wake up and realize that their girlfriend and them aren't even that compatible, or that he doesn't find her that attractive, and now they judge their chances of getting a better girl higher.

And last but not least, your first relationship is easily your default idea of what relationships look like. This holds truth in the negative sense but also in a positive scenario: if a guy has a first girlfriend who is very affectionate, lustful, attentive and nurturing, he is extremely likely to at least underestimate how lucky he is to have that, because he's never experienced anything else, that's just the "being with someone" experience to him.
>>
Virgin here, interesting to see the shoe on the other foot. Seems like a legit concern since a lot of virgins don't want to "miss out" on college sluts. But it depends on the guys you're dating. There are still people who save themselves for marriage you know.
>>
>>17505931
>Seems like a legit concern since a lot of virgins don't want to "miss out" on college sluts.
Yeah, that's something else. Plenty of guys have some level of inferiority complex because of their late bloomer status, who's to say that once they ticked off losing their virginity they will be absolutely fine with not getting the bachelor college experience? Or not having a higher partner count than their girlfriend? Or not getting a girlfriend who never knew them as a fumbly shy virgin?
>>
>>17505945
>Or not having a higher partner count than their girlfriend? Or not getting a girlfriend who never knew them as a fumbly shy virgin?

Well as a Christfag I'd like to imagine that my future wife will be a virgin just like me. I don't think it's hypocritical to want this unless you're not a virgin.
>>
>>17505967
It's not hypocritical but it doesn't really apply to the regular situation, either. I mean, it would have to be one hell of a weird girl if she's saving herself and not happy to be with a guy who so evidently honors the same principles.

If anything it just limits your dating pool a lot, but given that you're a Christian it's not that bad, you should have a good shot at finding someone compatible through church or religious events.
>>
>>17505854

>>17505857

I bet your pussies look like Hope Solo's
>>
>>17505563
Some will, some won't.
Me and my boyfriend lost our virginity to each other and we're still happy and together after 10 years.
I know some other couples who break up for stuff like that.
>>
Virgin guy here. There's only a tiny few girls I've ever thought of as a girlfriend material (and I don't really mind being single rather than in bad company) and Im 100% sure that if I had gotten to the point of having sex with any of them and being a couple I wouldn't leave them for anything (unless they cheat on me or break up with me of course), I'd devout my life to make the relationship work.
>>
File: 1318116807366.png (634KB, 832x621px) Image search: [Google]
1318116807366.png
634KB, 832x621px
>>17505564
>Yes.
I will?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.