[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /adv/. I have a little dilemma here. I have a GF since 1y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hi, /adv/.
I have a little dilemma here. I have a GF since 1y and a half ago, but the last six months was very long because I can't stop thinking about having sex with the girl who I have a crush 6yrs ago. I barely see her, but see her on the graduation. We can say that we are friends. And everyone says she likes me.
So, the thing is: I can go to her house, talk with her and maybe have sex or minimum clear the things for both. Or do nothing and just have all this thoughs and weird feelings about the things that can happen.

Also, I really love me GF and I don't want to break. Just have this feelings and want a relationship or sex or just know if something could happen with old crush.

If you were me you:
>Go and talk with old crush trying to have sex
>Do nothing just waiting to let the horny though go away
Or something else

Sorry for long post. And sorry if I write something wrong. English is not my first language
>>
>>17505285
If you really loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't put her through whatever is about to happen. You would cut contact with this crush and just focus on your current relationship. You're clearly not happy with this girl, you're just comfortable.
>>
>>17505285
If you have more interest in your crush then dump your current gf after you talked with your crush
>>
>>17505289
>>17505302
OP here.
The thought star when she was on a trip and then come back and start a new job. We see us like once per month. And sex is like twice per month. I'm always there for her, and don't complain about this change on our lifestyle bc I know it's for better.
I'm not saying that sex is the most important thing on a relationship, just giving more info.
And I was totally unsure if I need to talk with oldcrush. I mean, can talk just like friends because we are friends and never be on a serious plan or pretending to be anything.
And all of this starts with a little weird dream. My gf make me happy. I'll try to adjust to this change quickly
>>
>>17505285
Ask yourself this this: are you happier with your current gf or your crush?
>>
>>17505342
Crush was just that friend that you see on school, talk 5 minutes and then go away like nothing happen.
Gf is totally better in all the ways. Better body, smart, can cook, perfect wife material imho.
>>
>>17505351
Then if you put it like that why did you even consider going with your old crush
>>
>>17505351
Do you speak Russian, op?
>>
>>17505370
kek. I want
Just Portuguese, spanish and (bad) english
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.