[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I build the courage to kill myself? Seriously. I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
How do I build the courage to kill myself? Seriously. I hate who I am and I hate everything about myself. Nothing goes right for me and nobody wants me, nobody likes me, nobody wants me around. I'm a burden on all my close ones. All I want is to just finally be dead. But I just don't have the courage to do that. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
>>
You're a coward for wanting to kill yourself, not because you can't. Suicide is the easy way out, something cowards choose. Strength is improving your situation.
>>
>>17505276
wow thanks for saying the thing everyone does. so helpful.

that's not what i asked for.
>>
>>17505263
If you have to build courage, you don't want to kill yourself hard enough.
>>
>>17505276
Why is it cowardly? Seriously, why?
>>
Are you sure that nobody wants you around and that everybody hates you? Why do you think that?

You should'nt be too harsch on yourself, you sound very depressed and I recommend to talk to a psychiatrist (if you're not already doing that)
>>
>>17505296
i thought at least you guys on 4chan would be harsh enough to actually help me the way i said. im gonna kill myself soon and i accept it, i just fear that im gonna be a coward and back out of it.
>>
>>17505263
If you're a piece of shit that nobody likes as it is, then if you kill yourself you'll just be a dead piece of shit that nobody likes. How about fixing your problems instead and trying to be a person that people will remember and think fondly of?
>>
>>17505280
did it ever occur to you that maybe everybody says it because it's true? oh but wait, it can't be true because it's not what you want to hear, nvm.

anyway, >>17505288 is pretty much spot on. if killing yourself were truly the right thing to do, nothing would be holding you back from doing it.
>>
>>17505263
My step son killed himself.

His mother and I were the ones who found the body.

It ruined her life. Shes now an alcoholic and emotionally abusive.

My advice is just up-root and move.

If you're broke, join the military and find a place you like.

If you can't go military, try to get as much money as you can and just drive.

No car? Than hoof it and hitchhike.

Point is; if everyone hates you, then redefine you. Go some place where no one knows you and start again.

You don't hate yourself; you hate the you that everyone knows. Change that you and do it with people that don't know you.

Find a place you don't know, find whatever work you can and start over.

If that doesn't work, do it again.
>>
>>17505263
First of all you dont complain on an imageboard where I struggle to care at all about someone attention seeking. I cant tell whether you want people to say "please dont kill yourself" but the truth is it won't affect anyone here in any way. If you actually have any doubts then its probably worth not wasting your once chance at existing considering how valuable it is, but I wont care either way. If you do commit suicide good job affirming that you were a total waste of space.
>>
As corny as it may sound if you need to gather up the courage then you don't want to kill yourself, You just want a way out and the only way to do that is work, become more confident, go to the gym or go to Uni
>>
>>17505515
I really like this advice. It's true. Sometimes you just need to start over with new people. I realized that with stunning clarity that if everyone I've opened up to hates me, it must be for reasons, and instead of suicide, I should change if I don't want to be alone. So I immediately worked on the issue and started treating friends better. Took a lot less effort than killing myself
>>
How do I build the courage to be a different person?

Write down the names of the people who are close to you and then next to their names write down how they'll feel if you committed suicide.
Write down the people who you thought hated you but instead were just busy, or distracted, or mistook your unhappiness for contempt.
Write down how many of them will feel like life has no purpose.
Write down how your mother will feel like her love wasn't good enough.
Write down how your friends will never get the chance to say the good things that everyone wants to say to each other, but can never find the courage to expose their vulnerabilities.
Write down the people who have had friends or family members kill themselves and who will increasingly think it's a good idea for them as well. These people didn't want to kill themselves before.

I know too many people who have committed suicide. It hurts too much to go to their funerals and see their mothers cry like they've had parts of their soul cut off and burned.
>>
>>17505440
Good. Get out of it and get some help. Your situation will improve.
>>
>>17505263

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifNyqcpM4k8
>>
>>17505263
You are not ready for death if you don't have the courage to kill yourself now.

If you're trying to willingly die on your terms, you have to embrace death for what it is and, since I assume you are not constantly in-and-out of a hospital, embrace the means by which you do it.

You have to imagine what it is like to be dead, until your brain realizes that imagining what it is like to be dead is inherently impossible, and then keep trying to imagine nothingness until your brain is no longer completely repulsed by trying to imagine something that cannot be imagined.

The irony of such a mental journey is that you might end up deciding to not kill yourself quite yet, and that the effort required to go about that mental journey is about the same amount of effort required to find a reason to continue living.
>>
>>17505263
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurtijg, OP. But seriously, fuck this meme about killing yourself requiring courage. Fuck it sideways with a cactus.

The reason you are having trouble finding the courage to kill yourself, OP, is that this isn't how suicide works. You have plenty of courage -all you could possibly need, or very nearly so- but it is keeping you alive: you're afraid to go on living, but you do anyway. That's what courage IS.

You have already shown that you don't want to die. This is normal. Most people experiencing suicidal ideation don't want to die. They want the pain to end, and that's totally reasonable; the part where they're mistaken is in thinking that death is the only way out. Modulo terminal incurable illness, or life in prison without the possibility of parole, that's never true.

We are not qualified to diagnose, OP, but it is clear that you are not well. Please, get help. You can get through this. You don't have to die for the pain to end.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.