[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty here, I constantly crave food, obviously, and lack and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Dark-souls-gravelord-nito.jpg (35KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-souls-gravelord-nito.jpg
35KB, 480x272px
Fatty here, I constantly crave food, obviously, and lack and willpower or discipline to stop, according to my shitty upbringing, and I've been considering picking up very light smoking before I'm expected to eat a large meal such as to kill the taste and calm me down when I want to stress eat, thus making me eat less, you guys think it'll actually help me lose weight and that if I do it sparsely enough I won't get addicted? I know this is probably one of the most retarded posts of the month, but I always felt I would pick up smoking anyway from my raging pyromania and my self destructive behavior so might as well. Plus I heard nicotine helps prevent Alzheimer's. But of fucking course, I'll die of lung cancer before then. But I'll die thin and near fire so I'll be happy. Pic related. Nito bone thin and blazes to the catacombs and back.
>>
>>17504970
Drink more water.

Like a lot more.

Like three to four times what you're currently drinking on a daily basis.
>>
>>17504987
I've tried that, drinking up to two gallons or so a day and I ate the same amount, I just had to get up every hour to piss. Exercise doesn't work either, simply makes me hungry and I eat double the calories I've burned. It doesn't help I currently can't control the food in the house and as such, I'm pretty much forced to fucking eat pure msg and junk food.
>>
smoking isn't some silver bullet that magically kills all appetite, have you seriously never seen a fat smoker?
>>
>>17505006
Honestly no. They all look emancipated and sunken eyed usually. It's more about taste anyway.
>>
Smoking just makes me hungrier. I know dozens of obese smokers.
>>
>>17504970
Don't smoke, buy sibutramine online
>>
>>17504970
Trip around the country on a bike.
>>
You probably have an addictive personality that has contributed to your weight in the first place, so I think the odds of getting addicted to cigarettes are very high for you.
>>
>>17504970
First don't start new negative habits like smoking or puring, it really messes you up.

Second try the basic diet and exercises (you heard it a million times)

Third get into the details, a food diary is a powerful tool also do research. The thing people never say is you got to tune your diet and exercises to you for best results, this average approach people push only works for most people, not everyone. The big ones to track is the ratio of Crabs, Fat, Protein and Net Calories. Maybe look into a personal nutritionist or something if you can.

For me after documenting my eating and studying dieting models I found what I was doing wrong for my body type. By incorporating powdered vitamin into my diet I addressed my lack of nutrition that was making me hungry all the time (my B3 levels were very low, I suspect my body does use it effectively as most or something). By eating and drinking smaller amount throughout the day I raised my metabolic rate and slowly started burning fat. By cutting out wheat and gluten I addressed a subtle negative food reaction that was making me tired and hold fat. Adding a mixed free form workout kept me engaged long enough to get real gains, but a simple walk was enough to maintain them.

I suspect these things that helped me would help many who have a similar body type to me, as most of the data I got was for other body types which was why my 3 hour daily power workouts did next to nothing nor did any of the more extreme ratio diets that are common.

Also note it takes weeks to see results as these things are slow, thus documentation is critical to notice these trends.
>>
File: images (46).jpg (9KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
9KB, 309x163px
>>17506205
Thanks anom, means a lot to me. I just don't want to have man titties anymore. It's a truly suicide worthy.
>>
>>17506413
There's no magic way anon. Even if you used magic pills, lost all the weight, you'd still have the bad habits that got you there in the first place. As suggested drink lots water, eat as much veggies as you can, and track what you eat. Start lifting weights too. Also I suggest black coffee anytime you get hungry. Always curbs my appetite.

Keep in mind its ok to be hungry sometimes and not eat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.