[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love a guy, a lot, but he isn't gay. We hang out all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I love a guy, a lot, but he isn't gay. We hang out all the time (almost every day) because we are best friends, and I have lots of other people hitting on me and asking me out, but I can never feel anything for anyone but him.

How do I get over this. I know I'll never get him in that way, but I don't know what to do to get over it. It always feels like I'm just settling.
>>
>>17504940
Hold him down and fill up his boipussi with your love.
>>
stop being a faggot
>>
In all honesty OP, you're pretty much fucked. Date another dude and you'll forget about your friend. Or ask if he's not a fag in disguise or something similar. Life is full of settling but usually what you settle for is better than what you know you can't get and probably wouldn't be as good as you thought if you could get it. Get the biggest dude that's asked you out to fill that hole in your heart.
>>
Date another guy. It'll help so much.
>>
>>17505011
>>17505015
>>17504990
>>17504989
The big problem with me is the nagging feeling that he's only ever saying he isn't gay because of his super conservative christian parents.

I mean he hangs out with me literally all the time, calls me all the time, even said he loved me several times (and quickly added no homo after each one).

I'm just dumb at these things I guess.
>>
>>17504990
This, stop being gay. Stop masturbating.
>>
>>17504940
It happens something. I like a friend but he already said he is sure to be heterosexual. I confused a lot because he wants to live with me and it. Ask directly is sometimes silly but in any case would have to tell your feelings for him . I know that's something scary for the answer but it seems the most sensible . In my case I 'm trying to get less with him to see if he let the feelings .
>>
>>17504940
I'm gonna assume gay men and women are the same thing for just a second here so stay with me here. I say if his attitude shifts dramatically when you enter the room or he slightly changes his voice he might like you. Does he like constantly touching your arms or just you in general, does he look into your eyes kinda too deep, does he look at you when he thinks you're not looking? All those general signs usually mean he likes you. Then again you could always just ask him. If he's a true friend he wouldn't freak out too much and if he wanted to be more, you win.
>>
>>17505022
Does he know you're gay? Does he say he loves you in jest or sincerely? Has he never dated a girl before?

My best friend is gay but I'm in no way attracted to him. I'd even be okay with telling him I love him in a bro or family sort of way, but nohomo. He knows I'm straight though.

You should probably ask him. He is your best friend so he should be okay with it for the most part. If my friend asked me out I'd be flattered but I'd say sorry I'm not into you like that.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP, just I'm a straight guy in love with a lesbian best friend.
>>
>>17506076
That's more normal, and lesbianism is just a phase, there is still hope for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.