[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes women lack empathy and consideration for others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: smugg.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugg.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
What makes women lack empathy and consideration for others rights and feelings?
>>
Sub-par males
>>
>>17504908
So someone not being great makes em not deserve human treatment?
Wow
>>
>>17504903
Because you're talking to the wrong women
>>
Bait!
but,
sociopathic psychological disorders,
and chronic exposure to assholes.
>>
>>17504909
Not just being 'not great', being mediocre. They're basically bottom-feeding scum. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, you're a prime example.
>>
>>17504903
>What makes women lack empathy and consideration for others rights and feelings?
YOU do, silly anon! Surely you already know that.
>>
>>17504916
Must suck always worrying about your standing like that. I hope you get the self love and professional help you need one day anon <3
>>17504911
they dont show anger to the assholes, they take it on the nice guys lel
>>17504947
I make your feelings? Wow, I must have alot of power over you, you're my bitch basically.
>>
They evolved that way.
>>
Underdeveloped theory of mind and lack of well integrated "big picture" thinking.

A lot of it I don't think is strictly intrinsic. Might be a bias Ppotentiated by culture.
>>
>>17504960
>they dont show anger to the assholes, they take it on the nice guys lel
>>
>>17504988
looks like i triggered a fatty
>>
Sexual envy
>>
>>17504996
Looks like women triggered a loser
>>
>>17504996
Not that person, but it makes sense
>"nice" guys care, making them easy to injure
>"assholes" don't care, meaning any attack is worthless
>women, on their endless journey to feed their lust to inflict pain on everyone, will try to get "assholes" to care so they can damage them, but don't have to do the same for "nice" guys as they are already vulnerable
It's really simple
>>
>>17505068
well spotted
>>17505060
I agree that ur existence triggers ur dad xd
>>
>>17504903
You're a fat smelly neckbeard NEET. How is it her fault that she rejected you when you asked her out, you worthless piece of shit?
>>
File: tmp_16794-hqdefault-540576883.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16794-hqdefault-540576883.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17504903
"YOU, ALL RIGHT?! I learned it from watching you!

Men who use the red pill find women who use the red pill."

(with apologies to... ah, who the fuck am I kidding, with no apologies whatsoever)
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 490x750px
>>17504903
Like attracts like, sorry to say. You've gotta learn how to just KNOW who your people are.

If sarcastic people turn you off that's a red flag. Hang with a different crowd. Crowd's superficial? Move on. Learn to identify who's worth a damn and who isn't. You won't have these problems if you learn the red flags.

Good people aren't hard to find but people judge an entire gender because they're socially incompetent.
>>
File: adv bingo.png (145KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
adv bingo.png
145KB, 800x900px
>>17504903
well meme'd OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.