[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my psychologist about a crime I commited when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471756900133.jpg (44KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1471756900133.jpg
44KB, 500x447px
How do I tell my psychologist about a crime I commited when I was a teen?
>>
why? Don't open yourself up to legal liability
>>
>>17504613
I wasn't of legal age back then. Is it a problem anyway?
You're probably right, though. I don't think that I have a reason to tell that stuff.
>>
What kind of crime are we talking about here?
>>
>>17504594

No. Therapists are only good for helping you score drugs and NEETbucks and nothing more.
>>
>>17504629
I hurted someone. I don't want to specif, but I don't want it to happen again. That's why I want to ask.
>>
>>17504651
I think there is this thing where if you don't specify who and where or something everything will be fine. Also how good is your relationship with your psychologist
>>
you can check the statute of limitations,
it may not make a difference at this point.
>>
don't trust someone you have to pay to listen to your problems
>>
The law varies by state. I'd do what >>17504658
said and just not specify names or who that person is to you if it's a family member. With all that said, you're probably fine even if you do specify, so long as it's not like "yesterday I punched my gf".
>>
>>17504651

Therapist can't stop you from doing stuff. All they are gonna do is ask "and how does that make you feeeeel?"

Intrusive thoughts about being worried you are going to hurt someone is just OCD, you are not going to do it.

You just need to learn how to not give a care. If you hurt someone so what? They probably deserved it.
>>
>>17504658
Meh. I think I'll wait for more sessions before talking about it.
>>17504665
I'm not american. It is something rather bad, nonetheless.
>>17504670
It didn't deserve it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.