[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So it has been one week at uni so far. Back in february

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (294KB, 1440x2273px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
294KB, 1440x2273px
Hey guys. So it has been one week at uni so far. Back in february we met at the uni campus since I met this qt azn girl, we were both being interviewed for a scholarship from that uni, and we talked quite extensively. We are in the same dorm building (diff floors) so on Thursday I saw her again for the second time at our dorm building and we said hi and talked a little, I said "I don't see you around a lot" and she said "Yeah, I stay in my dorm room a lot."

Anyway Friday morning we both met at this premed session in the morning and we sat together and I got her number, I just sort of gave her my phone and said "go ahead and put in your contact info" and she did without actually saying anything, just put in her number and gave the phone back to me. After that session we walked together back to our dorms, I didn't ask to walk with her or vice versa, she just sort of followed me, though I continued to the uni cafeteria to eat breakfast once she got to the dorm room.

On Saturday me and a new friend I made went and made plans to study today for biology, and pic related happened. Does this mean she wants me to ask her out?

Also, me and the friend plan on studying again tomorrow on Sunday, should I invite her? She is actually super smart and would make a good study partner.
>>
Just sounds like she's shy and you're the only one she knows. This is another case of overthinking things
>>
File: we just dont know.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>17504473
so does she want me to ask her out or is she just being nice? Is she showing interest in having a relationship with me?
>>
>>17504480
She mentioned food.. lunch or dinner. Ask her, without another 'guy'.
>>
>>17504480
Probably just wants to be friends, but who knows
>>
>>17504480
I'd say to ask out soon and make sure it's like what >>17504485 said
>>
>>17504470

All the advice so far is from obvious virgins OP. She wants you to ask her out. So man up and do it
>>
File: needtopee.jpg (234KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
needtopee.jpg
234KB, 566x800px
>>17504820
I will, but I feel that a week after uni has started is just way too soon desu
>>
File: 1453516384902.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453516384902.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>>17504933
The sooner the better, if you wait too long that "friend" of yours might end up cucking you.
>>
>>17504470

She suggested you grab lunch or dinner. She's pretty much asking you out.

So go enjoy a lunch with a person you seem to enjoy talking to.
>>
File: 1471320163509.gif (254KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471320163509.gif
254KB, 256x256px
>>17506132
>She's pretty much asking you out.

Wait really? Damn that is a lot farther than I thought. Well I do plan on asking her out soon hopefully just not yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.