[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been nearly a year since my crush died. None of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: snickersmom.jpg (207KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
snickersmom.jpg
207KB, 542x640px
It's been nearly a year since my crush died.

None of my friends knew her. I don't have anyone to mourn with. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who remembers her.

How do I cope? A beautiful girl is gone and I don't even have anyone to confide in. It's been a year now and it still hurts.
>>
I'm sorry. What happened?
>>
>>17504406
Car crash.

Weird thing is, I didn't really know her that well. After she died, I learned more about her and developed the biggest crush. It sucks.
>>
>>17504445
It doesn't sound like you really knew her as a person then, so your crush is based around the idea of who you think she may have been. Seek professional help.
>>
>>17504456
I agree. I wish I knew which screw loose in my head is making me act like this.
>>
That is sad. See a thwrapist.
>>
>>17504715
Therapy is expensive. Chicken nuggets are cheap.
>>
>>17504445
It's like that goth girl from the movie World's Greatest Dad. Great movie, Robin Williams gets naked.
>>
>>17504371
I don't get how you can be so distraught.
You didn't know her.
You didn't know anything about her, her favourite colour, food, you don't know her first pet's name, her friends or family you filled in the blanks and assume the best of her or got them from biased sources (fun fact, very few people say anything remotely negative about the dead), she died, and you want to mourn someone you know nothing about.

My advice is to do shit, talk to your friends and meet new people, you will forget about your weird obsession over a dead girl who you never knew that way, failing that, call the samaritans if you can't afford therapy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.