[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating girl for 3 weeks now >Impossible to make plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1415137102665.jpg (254KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254KB, 600x800px
>Dating girl for 3 weeks now
>Impossible to make plans with her, she doesn't respond to texts/calls for like 5-6 hours on end, even when I get the "read" mark
>No idea what the fuck she is doing, because she isn't that busy
>Another girl wants to date me, pretty much always replies instantly, and is considerate when making plans with her

I like the first girl a LOT, but fuck she is a pain in the ass to get a hold of or do anything with. We're sort of in this weird stage where we are deciding whether or not to get 100% serious, but we just recently had sex.

Second girl is not as physically attractive, but honestly seems a lot sweeter, and I'd actually be able to do things with her.

Is it okay to dump girl 1, for girl 2, simply because she actually talks to me, and I can do shit with her?
>>
>Is it okay to go for a girl that is there for me?

That's how I read your post, man. Of fucking course you are justified in choosing a girl who actually puts in the effort.
>>
>>17504360
My dad always said "dont put in the time if she cant put in a dime"
Meaning if she cant give you ten minutes of her time, drop her.
>>
>>17504360
ddue girl 1 is a fucking flake drop her...spent too much time before with a girl like that and it's fucks with your head.
never settle either...if girl 2 isn't what your looking for in a girl (even looks-wise) don't settle because she is the only one who seems to pay attention. get more hobbies/interests network more and get out and find what you want its not gonna wander in through the door.unfortunately in all the million and millions of girls out there only 2 seem interested you may be kinda boring....currently.
>>
>>17504360
>Is it okay to dump girl 1, for girl 2, simply because she actually talks to me, and I can do shit with her?
Of course. Whatever you have going on with girl 1 is very one-sided. I can understand some people don't like phones/texting, because they're shy and/or awkward, but that doesn't mean you can make the other party responsible for interaction.

Get to know girl 2 before getting serious. If you don't find her attractive after you've spent some time with her, don't lead her on.
>>
I'm in a somewhat similar situation OP. I'm trying to get serious with a girl I've been friends with for a while but she's shit at replying and is honestly pretty busy sometimes.

I would get to know girl 2 a bit more first. You might like girl 1 a lot right now, but you have to wonder if it's really worth all the effort you put into something like communication. It's obviously one-sided and it shouldn't be
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.