[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm okay with my life as it is, but I'm getting bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (652KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652KB, 645x909px
I'm okay with my life as it is, but I'm getting bored. I wanna change some shit that I do and perhaps get into some exciting hijinks as a result, but I'm unimaginative as fuck. I'd also prefer not to do shit that's super common. Some possibly relevant info about me:

>22
>male
>plain attire
>always do my hair the same way
>have been dating a girl for a year and a half
>last semester of college
>far from rich, but I have room to spend some money
>computer engineering student
>code a lot
>free time on weekends generally
>current hobbies include coding, walking, playing piano, hanging out with friends (lel as if that counts)
>don't play video games

What can I do to spice up my life? Preferably nothing extremely dangerous or illegal. Pic possibly related.
>>
>>17504282
You say you like walking. Have you thought about taking up hiking/backpacking? Take a look at /out/, it's really fun.

Sometimes I like to fill up my gas tank and just drive in a random direction. It satiates that urge to explore, and you'll find some awesome places along the way.
>>
>>17504291
That sounds like a good idea phamalam. I go on road trips occasionally, but I never go too far, and they're never longer than a few days. Perhaps I could hit the road during autumn break or something. And hiking might be cool, especially with the terrible heat beginning to die down.
>>
>>17504282
Wait for college to end. Shit will get hektik quick.

Cars are neat, try that. All the cool shit from the 90's is super cheap these days and stuff from 96 and back doesn't have to emissions test.
>>
>>17504299
I should get into this. I have an old busted up Toyota that I wanna fix up and mod. I'm thinking of getting an identical car in good shape just to use for parts. Thanks fampai.
>>
>>17504282
Bump and wish for OP to have a nice life.
>>
Start playing airsoft, the fights are usually on weekends. And the equipment won't be a problem for you since you have some room for spending.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.