[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking afraid /adv/. Today my gf who I live with under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 192x262px
I'm fucking afraid /adv/. Today my gf who I live with under permission from her grandmother asked her pregnant sister for her DVD player. The sister did what she usually does and started a fight about irrelevant things. She started screaming about how I shouldn't live here and mooch off of the grandmother when in reality I give her a large portion of my paycheck a month. She holds over our head the fact that she's underaged and can call the cops but the romeo and juliet law in Florida allows it since she has permission and she's 16 (I'm 18). She gets in my gf's face and my gf starts to beat her in the back of the head. Enraged, her sister's husband runs up to me and beats the shit out of me despite me trying my best to keep out of it and wait till it blew over. Now I'm afraid cops are going to be called, and because she's a pregnant woman her side will automatically be taken. I'm running out of characters so if there's holes in this story or I didn't explain something just ask and I'll clarify
>>
>I live with my 16 year old girlfriend's family
>Florida
gross
>>
From what you've told us, there's no reason for you to be worried about police. Worst that can happen to you is grandma tells you to leave. Also, this story reeks of Florida, so nobody judge op too harshly, he's a product of his environment
>>
>>17504102
Florida fucking sucks and the only positive thing about it in my eyes is that most people here share my political views, but even then, how long can you handle just being around people who think the same as you. As for the police, I have no proof of the husband beating me and I don't know enough about the romeo and juliet law to be confident in it. I'm scared of the grandma telling the police she doesn't want me here because 3 of the 4 girls who live there bully her and she's sick of them and I'm afraid that anger will extend to me somehow and she outright told me that she didn't want me here because she's afraid of the police too because she is sensitive to confrontation but since I pull my weight and pitch in she's okay with it.
>>
>>17504084
>>17504122
You need to get out of there ASAP. Even if you're protected under law, this is an abusive environment. There's no telling what they'll do next.
>>
>>17504130
I'm willing to take the abuse since she can't. If you think that's white knighting that's fine, no man or woman should take this abuse alone. I just don't want the police involved, that would make everything complicated and I don't want to risk the chance of being taken away from the one person who actually gives a fuck about me. the only one who loves me.
>>
>>17504152
>I'm willing to take the abuse since she can't.
You realize that she can leave, right? You're only exacerbating the issue by being there because your presence alone is giving them ammunition. There are different shelters and other resources she can use to get away, even if she's underage.

>If you think that's white knighting that's fine, no man or woman should take this abuse alone.
I'm not the type to use that term, but I think you're a little shortsighted. She needs to break off contact from these people.

>I just don't want the police involved, that would make everything complicated and I don't want to risk the chance of being taken away from the one person who actually gives a fuck about me
What's going to happen if they call the police on you? You can't protect her then. You both need out ASAP.

If you go to the 'raisedbynarcissists' forums, they'll have information that can help you both out.
>>
Death in june
>>
This sounds like a DV mess,
even under the law you're playing with being accused of statutory,
grandma can get in trouble for exposing everyone to domestic violence.
Assault charges all around.
You could get accused of a whole bunch of shit, but even if you're innocent it will look bad and you probably don't have the resources to fight a legal battle, florida also has no drop policies that make it so even if you're gf doesn't want you to be charged.

If someone assaults you safest bet is to document it written and photographs and hold on to it as a backup if shit goes down.

You pretty much just described every form of abuse, physical, emotional, psychological, financial.

You're also starting to normalize all of this dysfunctional shit because you don't feel able to leave this person.

Anon are right, start putting together an escape plan and try to leave peacefully and quietly,
also be aware if you take your gf with you, you could be accused of kidnapping (sounds absurd, but be aware)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.