[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I ask a girl if she already has a boyfriend without her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1472343932604.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472343932604.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
How can I ask a girl if she already has a boyfriend without her noticing it?
Also: how can I stop that feeling at the stomach that hits me when I think about her? I can't do anything else when this happens and it's frustrating, and it's happening a lot of times recently. It's a crush or is it love? Why is her smile so beautiful for fuck sake?
Honestly only the first question needs an answer.
>>
1. Don't ask her if she has a boyfriend and she's happy being with him, just wait a bit and if she breaks up someday, get the chance
2. It's normal.
3. You know if it's love or crush, not us.
>>
>>17504005
Oh, I mean that I want to know if she has a boyfriend but not by asking her directly or by saying stupid shit like "I hope I’m not taking your boyfriend’s seat". I want a smart question. Thanks for the other answers.
>>
>>17504044
One way that girls show interest in guys is asking if they're seeing anyone. If you're a guy, you can get away with this too, and it might drop a hint. If she says yes, there are two possibilities.
1) she has a boyfriend, and isn't interested
2) she doesn't have a boyfriend, but still isn't interested.

If you think she's single and she's sending good vibes your way, courage up and just ask her. There's no other way for you to know
>>
>>17504066
This is good advice, OP
Just straight up ask if she has a boyfriend, if she says yes, move on
>>
>>17504066
Fine, I think I'll do this the next time I see her. Probably not like I imagine it in my head, but this story is torturing me. Thanks!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.