[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents kicking me out tomorrow. I got a backpack full of what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160827-145315.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160827-145315.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Parents kicking me out tomorrow. I got a backpack full of what little I have. Got $50, no friends, or other family.

Any tips /b/? I pretty much hate my life and don't care much.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17503869
Wrong thread but whatevs
>>
>>17503869
I thought this was /adv/ tho, next time, change the board when you copy paste the thread.
Try to find a job so you can get some money, but even if you find one, you can't live with it.
Sorry anon, I don't want to say it, but you're fucked up.
>>
>>17503869
I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you.

Why are you being licked out? I ask because depending on the reason, there may be some additional resources available to you.
>>
how old are you? if you're under 18 it's illegal for them to do this.

I would look into homeless shelters in your area. often times churches let people sleep there
>>
Look up all the homeless shelters and soup kitchens in your area. Write down the address and phone number of all of them. Same with libraries in your area that you could go to to use the computer. Ask at the homeless shelter for further resources, anything involving mental help or involving getting a job. They're experienced with this and will be able to help you, even if they're full.

Write up a resume, print out as many copies of it. Get your birth certificate, social security card, ID, and/or any other important documents you have and put them in a folder along with your resume. Pawn EVERYTHING you have that is not of value and look on Craigslist. I've had a friend who found someone willing to room with them for free for sexual favors, if you get desperate that's an option. I'm not saying it needs to be, and I totally understand if you're not going to, but it's possible. Clean up in public bathrooms using the sink to bathe yourself. If you have a car, live in it in Walmart parking lots and stuff, just make sure it doesn't get too hot.

Show drive, the people who fail at getting off the street are trapped because they lack documents, are severely mentally ill, or have given up trying to get off the street for one reason or another. You can get back into better living conditions but you have to be prepared to apply for as much financial aid as you can qualify, show drive, and try your damned hardest. Apply your ass off. Work under the table, do jobs, favors, anything. A good possibility for getting hired is trades, especially the restaurant industry. Fairly low room for improvement in the culinary industry, shitty pay, shitty hours, high stress but the trade off is that they'll hire almost anyone. People with drug problems, people with no social skills, people with previous convictions. If you can prove you can handle it, you can make it. To advance, offer to help prep or bus items whenever you're not dishwashing and sitting idle.
>>
>>17503869
How old are you?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.