[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to a party alone and didn't know a single person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
So I went to a party alone and didn't know a single person there. Except for like 3 people. One of them I had a crush on a while back in high school but we never talked to each other. We dI'd acknowledge each others existence though.

I go up to her, tell her hi and other stuff, and tell her I didn't know a single person there. We move to a quieter room and then proceeded to talk for about 2 hours. It was surprisingly good, we got some stuff in common and I never felt like i made it more about me than its more about her.

Days later I hit her up on facebook, she says she's at the gym, and don't have Wi-Fi except there. Then we have small talk about our lives. Since she's going to college I asked what classes she's attending then no reply up to this point. She's definitely on her facebook posting though but no reply.

More days later, she posts about how dudes need to learn how to converse and don't make it about them and stuff. Honestly, at this point I would've just moved on but I feel the urge to at least take a leap of faith and just simply ask about it. She's a cool chick and I would've never thought she'd just do something like that. Should I ask?
>>
The no reply thing was definitely a hint.

Sorry, anon. Move on, don't ask.
>>
You have nothing to lose by talking to her, but she doesn't sound interested at all.
>>
Update: I asked her. It's not about me. She apparently Just sucks at texting.
>>
>>17503907
>"so we were talking earlier this week and you stopped replying. you made a post about how guys need to be better at communication and i was wondering if it was about me? i'm sorry if you felt like the conversation was one-sided, i'll do better."

w-was that you anon?
>>
>>17503632
Sounds like she already has an inbox full of cock OP.
Also,
>Says guys need to learn how to converse
then
>Doesn't reply and admits she is shit at texting

Sounds like a hypocritical cunt..
>>
>>17503918
Nope. I just asked simply asked and now we're still conversating.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.