[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm always hungry even when full. I went off of an unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pancakes.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
I'm always hungry even when full. I went off of an unrelated medication, and now I overeat to the point that my stomach is in constant pain. Why is my brain not getting the signal of satiety? How can I fix it? Will power should be the answer, but I can't concentrate/work due to the constant hunger thoughts. I'm normal weight, but I've been gaining rapidly since this started. I can't go back to that medication.
>>
Also thanks in advance but I'll also say thanks after the fact, because that's what friends do.
>>
get tested for diabetes
>>
>>17503286

Go to a doctor, dumdum.
>>
>>17503286

To me, being hungry is the result of being bored. I can go a whole day without thinking about food, having only had a sandwich in the morning if it's fun. If I am sitting on the computer working all day, I am hungry all the fucking time. Basically, it's not that abnormal, and willpower is pretty much the answer. Eventually you will crave less if you don't give in.

P.S. "I can't work like this" is the common excuse for smokers, etc, and it's valid, because you are using willpower on shit other than work and deplete it. That's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
>>17504364
The test was negative last time, but I can try again. Is it possible to get diabetes if I'm bordering on underweight and in my 20's?

>>17504373
The doctor didn't take me seriously and just said to pay attention to if I'm full. I realize I'm painfully full and still feel "hungry". I'll try another doctor if I can't find out anything online.

>>17504380
I've had cravings before and know what you mean about boredom. I've never had it happen that I'm stuffed to the point of feeling ill yet still hungry. It seemed like a sudden turn. But yes you're right will power is the best way if there's nothing abnormal causing this.

Thanks everyone
>>
sounds like you should get a gf with a weight gain fetish
>>
Could you possibly have gastritis or an ulcer? Sometimes pain or discomfort in your stomach from that can feel like hunger pangs. I especially had it when I would drink too much cola, it would irritate my stomach and my stomach would hurt a bit and feel growly. Felt like I was hungry constantly even though I wasn't.
>>
>>17503286
I have this too op. No one will understand how hard it is to control this type of eating problem because they will just tell you "no willpower lol" and "drink more water fatty". You have a hormonal or emotional problem. The only way to deal with it is solving this problem by finding another source of emotional satiety that isnt eating.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.